Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you answer a question with a question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I said too much already?

Comment

• Given your religious proclivities, might we assume you know a lot of people named Guido who could have inadvertently disposed of your Phillips screwdriver and cleaned your pool at the same time without your knowledge?

Comment

• Doesnt that seem a bit absurd though?

Comment

• Don't you think we should consider all possibilities, just to be sure we don't miss the obvious?

Comment

• How could I possibly answer that question and hope to stay alive?

Comment

• Have you considered that said screwdriver was really just an alien species from a tangential dimension who has simply returned home?

Comment

• Is it possible the screwdriver was just your imagination?

Comment

• All this talk of screwdrivers makes me thirsty - does anyone have vodka?

Comment

• No, I have root beer though! So would you like some root beer?

Comment

• Sarsparilla?

Comment

• Will that be on ice or straight up?

Comment

• Straight up now tell me, is it gonna be you and me forever?

Comment

• If a statement is combined with a question, e.g., Quoting...No, I have root beer though! So would you like some root beer? does it qualify as answering a question with a question, or is it considered to be answering a question with a statement and a question (in which case I will take a sarsaparilla on ice - wow! I would never have got sarsaparilla right on a spelling bee, would I? - are multiple questions a problem for you?)?

Comment

• Can I say: it's fine by me, Google was my friend, and not at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by BiocideJ View Post
                                Straight up now tell me, is it gonna be you and me forever?
                                'Oh, oh, oh, or are you just havin' fun?'

Are triples allowed like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X