Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you answer a question with a question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Philip and why is he in RLW's pool?

Comment

• Are you with the pool police?

Comment

• Have I said too much already?

Comment

• Given your religious proclivities, might we assume you know a lot of people named Guido who could have inadvertently disposed of your Phillips screwdriver and cleaned your pool at the same time without your knowledge?

Comment

• Doesnt that seem a bit absurd though?

Comment

• Don't you think we should consider all possibilities, just to be sure we don't miss the obvious?

Comment

• How could I possibly answer that question and hope to stay alive?

Comment

• Have you considered that said screwdriver was really just an alien species from a tangential dimension who has simply returned home?

Comment

• Is it possible the screwdriver was just your imagination?

Comment

• All this talk of screwdrivers makes me thirsty - does anyone have vodka?

Comment

• No, I have root beer though! So would you like some root beer?

Comment

• Sarsparilla?

Comment

• Will that be on ice or straight up?

Comment

• Straight up now tell me, is it gonna be you and me forever?

Comment

• If a statement is combined with a question, e.g., Quoting...No, I have root beer though! So would you like some root beer? does it qualify as answering a question with a question, or is it considered to be answering a question with a statement and a question (in which case I will take a sarsaparilla on ice - wow! I would never have got sarsaparilla right on a spelling bee, would I? - are multiple questions a problem for you?)?

Comment

Working...
                                X