Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you answer a question with a question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    Ah, but... I want to say it to them. You know, face-to-face?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We'll have just wrote a letter? I have done that? Grovel? Do something extra special you know they love and sincerely say Im sorry for whatever please forgive me?

Leave a comment:

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    Um... no... dif-different things. I haven't tried. I don't think that will help, because of their persona. Any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is it for the same thing? Have you ever written a poem for them?

Leave a comment:

• Jiynx Diablo
    commented on 's reply
    Look at the post obove this one. The Reason I edit my last post.

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    Umm... Rach79? Do you know how to apologize to someone you love? But in a good way; I've apologized too many times...
    Last edited by Jiynx Diablo; 04-02-2015, 10:37 AM. Reason: FORGOT TO WRITE @

Leave a comment:

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    LOL. I MEANT cousin.

Fave Charecter? Does that girl Piper count? I don't like anyone, really.

Leave a comment:

• African_Elephants
    replied
    Perhaps I will return to the library and borrow the Kane Chronicles again, my book taste has changed since I last read them.

Psssh naw, I'm not the yelling type.
    Though I do have to say it's much funner (yes, that's a word) to read a book series from start to finish so that you don't spoil anything.
    So, Favorite character from Heroes of Olympus?

And honestly, I think thirteen is about the youngest anyone should be to watch Divergent and Insurgent.
    Oh, and, um, I might have no clue what cn. means. Google doesn't help much either, as I'm pretty sure you didn't mean Clinical Nutrition, Cartoon Network or Cellulose Nitrate.
    Or did you? o.0

Leave a comment:

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    >~< Sorry guys. Forget I said anything. I wouldn't let my 12-year-old cn. see it.

Aw, why? I love the Kane Chronicles! I totally AGREE! I read his books out of order.

Will you yell at me, African_Elephants??...
    Last edited by Jiynx Diablo; 03-31-2015, 12:19 PM. Reason: SPELT AFRICAN_ELEPHANTS NAME WRONG. WHOOPS! MY BAD!

Leave a comment:

• African_Elephants
    replied
    Jiynx Diablo Is there anything wrong with letting thirteen year olds see those movies? I know lots of younger people who have seen them.
    And yup, I agree that Rick Riordon is a god....the god of TROLLS! Those cliff hangers nearly killed me! *cough* Mark of Athena *cough* I had to wait a whole YEAR.
    Also, I have read the first two books of the Kane Chronicles, but I honestly wasn't a big fan.
    Any other books you a big fan of?
    Last edited by African_Elephants; 03-29-2015, 07:50 PM. Reason: Spelled Jiynx's name wrong >.<

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It was made for young readers.... It's not that bad. Is it? You really don't know what slam poetry is? Google it...its kinda hard to put into words. I imagine you doing it, with some of your poems. Tell me what you think?

Leave a comment:

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    You're letting a THIRTEEN year-old see Divergent and Insurgent? Why?

Leave a comment:

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    No way?!!? That's super cool! I know Koontz, but I haven't read any of his books. What's 'slam poetry'?
    Last edited by Jiynx Diablo; 03-29-2015, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I read just about everything! You should read "Slammed"and "Point of Retreat" by Colleen Hoover. It's about slam poetry it's really good! I have read Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Khaled Hosseini, Nicholas Sparks, Stephanie Meyers, Lauren Kate, Jane Austen, so many many more. Have you read anything by them? My boys are 13, 9 & 7.

Leave a comment:

• Jiynx Diablo
    replied
    How old are your children?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X