Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you answer a question with a question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we not all confused?

Comment

• Is that an attempt to clear things up?

Comment

• Nonononononononononono.... OF COURSE NOT!! DID YOU THINK THAT? YES, WE'RE ALL CONFUSED...rightrightrightright??

Comment

• I wonder..... If someone just wrote a simple statement but replaced the "." with a "?", how many people would go crazy trying to correct them?

Comment

• I am confused, what are we talking about?

Comment

• Were we talking about the meaning of life? Or something more tangible?

Comment

• Can anyone answer this question? What are we talking about? Is it silly or serious?Are we the last ones left?How many are playing this game? Do you have to answer all my questions? Can someone give me a straight answer? How will this end?Is this the most questions asked at one time? What is life? What is death? What is tangible? What is not tangible? Why am I doing this?

Comment

• ....does anyone know...? I thought my questions ended long ago? Wouldn't it be harder if we had to rhyme the questions? I believe we'd have quite an interception...

Comment

• What could I SAY? What would my words be TODAY?

Comment

• How do I even respond to THAT? Am I starting to sound like a BRAT?

Comment

• Is your mind going DIM? Are you getting fat not SLIM?

Comment

• Why are the ends in all caps? Does this conversation have any gaps?

Comment

• Well how dare you, Kurlman?! I see your little dirty plan...

Comment

• You see my dirty little PLAN? AM I head of the CLAN?

Comment

• Are YOU? Don't DO anything COO-COO.

Comment

Working...
                                X