Riddle me, riddle me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle me, riddle me...

Here's a short riddle I came up with--easy, I know, but I wasn't trying very hard.

I’m often hard to break
    When what I hide eludes thy grasp
    But when thou hast caught it, at last
    Thou’lt often give a gasp

My nature’s crystal clear,
    But when thou seest me, I’m dark
    Perhaps thou’lt say I’m too obscure
    But carefully my words mark:

To pierce the gloom, thou’lt need
    A sharp and penetrable mind
    Thus thou’lt guess what another made
    And what I hide, thou’lt find

P.S. Can you solve the riddle of my name?

What's the answer?
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 09-24-2020, 12:29 AM. Reason: Deleted SPAM link.

Comment

Hmm .. riddle is quite tricky. I have no idea. Duromax xp12000eh

Comment

Been reading this over and over. Can't seem to have an answer. Shadow? Lol, I give up.

Comment

It may sound odd but i think the answer is the hidden truth its hard to break the truth just change it the truth is commonly clear it can require a sharp mind to find the hidden truth and usually its dark it also referances to the thing itself hideing something and I think a hidden truth makes the most logical sense

Comment

I'm circling around, "silence"

Comment

Just no idea.

Comment

It's really hard! I've been thinking about it overnight. monthly coffee club

Comment

finger lakes realty skaneateles www.landscapingservicescolumbia.com
                  Oh, that is nice. I couldn't even guess what the answer is.
                  decorative concrete fort lauderdale

Comment

As a Web developer, you'll be developing websites that help people find what they're looking for online. This can range from building a simple static page to building complex web applications for electronic businesses https://mlsdev.com​ and social networking services. You'll learn about the education requirements, skills required, and job growth of this field. You'll also get a general idea of how much you can earn in this career. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of web software development and how to get started. Skills required Web developers are required to have a variety of technical skills. They need to be adept at problem solving, time management, and designing interactive user interfaces. They must also be familiar with the latest web technologies. There are several career paths available for web developers. The following are just a few of them. Good communication skills are important for web developers. This means that they should be able to communicate effectively with other team members and project managers. Additionally, they must know the latest web technologies, which are constantly changing. These include HTML5, JavaScript, and CSS. Web developers must be able to develop web applications that improve web pages' appearance.
                    Last edited by mirandas; 10-16-2022, 04:29 AM.

Comment

A lovers name? I’m getting sweet fresh off the mind something wafting and warm

Comment

Working...
                      X