This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results!

Apologies for the delay in posting this, everyone -- we're a bit behind schedule this year!

The winners and honorable mentions are now listed at http://www.rhymezone.com/contest/

We're still waiting for a few responses from authors we contacted, and I expected to write up a recap similar to last year's within the next week.

Congrats to everyone who took part in the contest this year, whether you entered a poem of your own or joined a conversation about one of the entries. The judges saw a tremendous diversity of treatments of the theme of "Community" and lots of great entries -- well beyond the 18 that won prizes.

Appropriately, the level of community involvement on the forum was way up from last year -- an average of more than 2 replies per post, vs. well under 1 last year. Thanks to all of you for making that happen!

Doug (RhymeZone.com admin)

I'm sorry but I cannot find winners.Do I have prize?

Comment

Congratulations all who wrote, entered; winners, honorable mentions (good stuff there i hadn't seen before); rhymezone and community; such poetry, much fun.

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners and to all the poets who submitted their thought provoking poems!!!

Comment

I don't see the listing on the webpage?

Comment

I am sorry, I dont see the list

Comment

Kudos to all of the winners; those are really good poems.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners. Outstanding!!

Comment

Indeed, enjoyed reading the winning entries!

Comment

To those of you who are saying you can't see the list -- can you hit "Refresh" in your browser after going to http://www.rhymezone.com/contest/ to be sure you're seeing the latest version of the page? Thank you!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners and honourable mentions this year! It's been such a pleasure to be part of this community, and to read such wise and wonderful poetic words!

Comment

Congrats to all! And kudos to the judges, there were a lot of poems to read!

Comment

Congratulations to those whom have won &
                          Gained honourable mentions in?

****THE COMMUNITY THEMED PRIZE CONTEST****

Comment

Congratulations for the winners of Rhyme zone contest. For these days i have tried to participate in the contest. But i did not get the idea how to apply for it. If someone can help me to tel the procedures it will be a great help for me. Hope next time i can also participate in this game. Currently i am studying in MBBS Colleges for completing my course.

Comment

It was a great experience reading your fantastic post.. There are several priceless and useful information.
                              psoriasis

plaque psoriasis

scalp psoriasis

eyebrow threading

Comment

Working...
                              X