Heartbreak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbreak.

Lungs: HEART STOP THAT!!!!! STOP IT!!! YOU'RE DESTROYING THE LIVER!!! BRAIN DO SOMETHING!

Brain: I'm thinking I'm thinking.....

Lungs: LIVER HOLD ON THERE BUDDY!!!

Liver: *cough *cough I'm drowning!

Heart: stupid...stupid....stupid stupid.

Lungsscreaming to the top of them) KIDNEYS HELP!

Kidneys: We're right behind you. we're working as hard as we can.

Heart: Stupid fucking love.....stupid fucking emotions...stupid...stupid stupid

Lungs: I cant breathe... (faints)

Ribs: We gotcha'

Brain: Heart don't worry bro we can get through this just stick with me and don't wander off next time because you'll only end up in this situation again; beating yourself up...til your broken, and hurting everyone around you. I can help you so this'll never happen again. But you have to trust me. I gotta watch and some band-aids right here.

Lungs: (panting) Heart....we all know that you're our centerpiece you are the reason i breathe....but you cant do everything on your own. Let Mr. Mind help you become wise in years to come...just learn from this.

Heartcrying..leaking through every valve) I'm... so sorry!!!!! Lungs im so sorry i never meant to hurt you guys. you're my family. And brain,I think i might take you up on that offer.... but after rehabilitation.....im still in pain.

Brain: and they say I'm the smart one.

Lungs: Well you are because if you hadn't intervened when you did then liver might of....(Gasps) LIVER!!

Liver: (holding on for dear life) HEL...!!

Brain: Liver just relax i got this.....*ehem "BODY, FLUSH YOUR SYSTEM!!!"

[BODY RESPONDS AN PROCEEDS TO FLUSH SYSTEM]

Liver: (No longer drowning but showing no signs of life)

[BLEAK SILENCE]

Lungs: *softly* Liver???

Liver: (coughing wildly) Lets not do that again.

Exclamations of relief

Brain: This has been a...heart-wrenching day to say the least so....why don't we all just rest eh

[EVERYONE AGREES]

Lungs and Brain: (simultaneously) What a day What a day....
Working...
X