Dedicated to Andrew Owens, victim of shaken baby syndrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated to Andrew Owens, victim of shaken baby syndrome

"I cannot speak, but my voice is loud My Maker sent me from the clouds I was an angel granted earthly life Though when I arrived I met pain and strife I'm beating the odds through prayer and faith I am a soldier through God's heavenly grace God kissed my cheeks and held my hand I'm gaining strength praise angel bands I have earthly angels by my side Whom ran to me arms open wide I am a victim, but I am truth I am a survivor of child abuse" The photos are before, healthy and happy, and after, where pain had been inficted upon this beautiful baby boy. Anyone who has children will understand the love for a child. Unfortunately some of the innocent lives put on this Earth are found in harms way. Anyone who has Facebook can look up Andrew's story found on the page "Baby Andrew Prayer Warrior's". He was victim of shaken baby syndrome and needs our help. I apologize for any inconvenience or upset posting this, but God has called upon me to try to help this child. Donations can also be made by the link on his page. Thank you all and God Bless.
    Last edited by hummingbird; 01-13-2015, 01:36 PM.
Working...
X