• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stopeka
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Aenigma!

• Aenigma
    replied
    Simple, evocative and lovely. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• stopeka
    replied
    Thank you PhoenixRising. And thanks again to all who read, liked, or commented on my entry. Your words of encouragement are very much appreciated. Writing can be such an isolated process. So when I’m able to take others to the place I go when I write, even for a brief moment, and they’re able to relate to or feel my intended emotion, that is truly a wonderful feeling for me as the writer. As fellow writers, I know you understand and I’d imagine it’s the same for you as well.

Best of luck to all who entered!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixRising
    replied
    Another very nice poem!

Leave a comment:

• The kurlman
    replied
    You are welcome, The kurlman

Leave a comment:

• stopeka
    replied
    Bobby Del Boy, J.Worth13, The kurlman, and luna5000, Thank you sooooo much for your wonderful words of encouragement. They are much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• luna5000
    replied
    Gave me chills. And I love the repetition at the end. Such a nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• The kurlman
    replied
    stopeka, WOW, I loved your words you wrote as if this was a real life experience! I also liked the ending, repeating ,super great job! I like to write in rhyme , you did that SUPER, thanks for posting. The kurlman

Leave a comment:

• J.Worth13
    replied
    I am not a coffee drinker, but enjoyed this poem all the same for it's great sentiment, structure and flow!

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Del Boy
    replied
    Your awesome stopeka. Glad to make your acquaintance. (Formerly Boe Burke)

Leave a comment:

• stopeka
    replied
    Thank you so much Boe Burke! I'm humbled by your comment

Leave a comment:

• stopeka
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you andlebdrew! I appreciate your feedback. I look forward to reading yours.

• Boe Burke
    replied
    Yup, I'm on your bandwagon. We all hope to write a poem this good one day. The pursuit of poetic perfection makes our lives so worth while. Great job Stopeka!

Leave a comment:

• andlebdrew
    replied
    wow! that's some pretty emotional poetry. you definitely got the concept of understanding. if you would check out my poem 'respect' that would be great. it isn't as poetic as yours, but I worked really hard to get as much things to rhyme as possible.

Leave a comment:

• stopeka
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback, Melissa.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X