YOU SEE, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH FINDING MYSELF by Abbey Cole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU SEE, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH FINDING MYSELF by Abbey Cole

YOU SEE, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY YOU FELT ABOUT YOUR REFLECTION. YOU SEE, IT WAS A LOSS AT ITS FINEST, A LACK OF SELF CONNECTION. A SERIES OF HIDDEN SELF-LOATH YOU SEE, IF ONE CANNOT NOTICE A SINGLE SHARE OF PERFECTION, THEN THE FINEST TRACE OF LOVE ITSELF WILL LOSE ITS PURE DIRECTION.

YOU SEE, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY YOU WERE NEGLIGENT ABOUT HOW TO LET IT END. YOU SEE, WITH YOU IT DIDN'T MATTER, EVERYTHING WAS DIFFERENT, THE RULES WOULD ALWAYS BEND. IT WAS A HURRICANE OF EMOTIONS, LEAVING ME QUESTIONING THE OBVIOUS; ESCAPE OR AMEND?

YOU SEE, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY THE WAVES BOUNCED OFF THE SHORE, AND THE WAY YOU SOUNDED. YOU SEE, A LACK OF WORDS WAS FOR THE BETTER, BUT YOUR VOICE CHANGED DEPENDING ON WHO SURROUNDED. REGARDLESS, NO MATTER WHAT, BEFORE AND LONG AFTER, THE WORDS I ONCE FELL FOR COULD NEVER BE BOUNDED.

YOU SEE, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY "I LOVE YOU" POUNDED VICIOUSLY THROUGH MY HEAD. YOU SEE, IT WAS THE MEANING FOR A LACK OF SELF CONTROL, A JUSTIFYING REASON FOR THE TEARS I HAD FREQUENTLY SHED. A DEFINITION OF LOATH AND LUST, ACCEPTING WHAT ONE BELIEVES THEY DESERVE EVEN IF THEY FEEL DEAD. A WORD THAT IS MOSTLY MEANINGLESS COULD CRASH DOWN A WHOLE WORLD AS SOON AS IT'S SAID.
Working...
X