And I submit.

A poetic lullaby...nice.

Comment

Thanks. Something I wrote years ago.

Comment

Very nice. Soothing to read . ..

Comment

The many talents of Electron John.
          I could use that pillow, had a long flight and never know whether to sleep right away or stumble through the day in hopes of a good night's sleep

Comment

I always opt for sleep when that is an option, even if just a short nap.

Comment

I think you have a talent. I personally can't compose anything. The only thing I'm really good at is sleeping on my favorite pillow. Although recently it has been very uncomfortable to sleep due to the fact that it is either too hot or too cold, I don't even know what to do. The summer is too hot this year. Maybe it's just time to finally buy a new blanket and sheets for the bed. Usually, my relatives gift me sheets and blankets for the holidays, so I have never bought them for myself yet. Therefore, I do not even know where they sell sheets and which ones are better to buy. My friends advised me to buy a silk sheet because the material itself is very soft and it's cozy to sleep under it, but I'm not sure if a silk blanket is worth it?
              Last edited by loryman; 08-05-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Electron John - I love my Star Wars pillow and Superman blanket. Don't ask! Don't ask!.......and I most enjoyed your insightful work here EJ. Now I can use a lullaby, 2 naps and a warm bottle of milk. I want my mommy! LOL. Namyh
                Last edited by Namyh; 08-03-2021, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X