for a moment a normal life
    no longer void of greatness and strife
    to live as something bigger then myself
    to be something other than this worthless self
    something someone could care about
    someone to help end all doubt
    If i where to be made again
    would i have the same chain

To be reborn is to experience change! The former self would be but a mere shadow of what now walks!

Comment

• DepressingPoem
      DepressingPoem commented
      Editing a comment
      But if your born again and find your past would the guilt then all at once crush you or would there be light assuming you had a dark past finding yourself out to be a monster.... that would be the true ending in the end would rebirth just make you relive the guilt and pain you have felt In the end.. I personally think it would

I see everything as energy. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. There is no beginning or end, just constant transformation. A giant singular thing, a monism. It's existence as energy polarizes it, so everything experiences a duality. However the human reality is a triality, a compilation of energy forms that are polarized; mind, body and soul (emotion). Most see the soul as a light essence, but the soul is an expression and gives the mind purpose. If a thought isn't emotionalized, then there's no rationalization or morals with it. It would merely be a unfeeling and unforgiving thought without understanding. That is the human experience. So all of these things are woven together in loops. They're constantly progressing toward one side of the spectrum and back to the other, negative or positive. That is the given reality or fate. I could go a whole lot deeper, but that is a lot to absorb for now. Just imagine the opposite of fate and you'll realize that you do have power to change anything.
    Last edited by Paper Tornado; 11-27-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• DepressingPoem
      DepressingPoem commented
      Editing a comment
      destroy everything to be the force to end it all and let all energy slowly die out.. leaving us all one thing for the rest of eternity
      Last edited by DepressingPoem; 11-29-2020, 07:58 PM.

A single man can't walk two roads at the same time. Life is full of choices...even if the only choice is how you respond.

Comment

• DepressingPoem
      DepressingPoem commented
      Editing a comment
      Could I not pull over
Working...
X