One way or another
    Comedy, where is your medicine?
    Platform, where is your steadiness?
    Human, where is your remedy?
    Dreamer
    Where is your face?

RDS
    THE SECOND

This is a moving piece, TS. I think the dreamers are there...hope never disappears entirely. New shrouds work at obfuscation, but poetry such as yours holds reveal. Never stop writing.

Comment

RhymeZone Forums was extremely important to me. When I joined the site – in April 2016 – I was truly humbled that so much talent would accept a Simple Rhymer. However, a few months ago I decided to pull away due to – what I felt – was an abundance of SPAM postings and comments.

Recently, I was asked to become a Moderator to assist the other Moderators – and Administrators - in combating these SPAM postings and comments. It was my honor to enthusiastically accept.

I pledge to take the time to review the site daily (multiple times) and take appropriate action when necessary. I thank you for your contributions, and if you are considering withdrawing your talents – or have already done so – I sincerely hope you will reconsider.

My email address is [email protected] if you have any concerns regarding material posted to RhymeZone Forums.

Comment

Working...
      X