Writing that essay
    Has never felt so wrong

Spring break at last
    we´re on coronacation
    Staying up till 4
    Will forever be this easy

that is so good I know how hard it is to work from home

Comment

Yes, it is too hard for us to stay home and work from home, to study and so on. https://signalboosters.com.au/ Now people are staying for a home for many days due to coronavirus disease. This is a strange situation. We never faced such a situation ever.

Comment

RhymeZone Forums was extremely important to me. When I joined the site – in April 2016 – I was truly humbled that so much talent would accept a Simple Rhymer. However, a few months ago I decided to pull away due to – what I felt – was an abundance of SPAM postings and comments.

Recently, I was asked to become a Moderator to assist the other Moderators – and Administrators - in combating these SPAM postings and comments. It was my honor to enthusiastically accept.

I pledge to take the time to review the site daily (multiple times) and take appropriate action when necessary. I thank you for your contributions, and if you are considering withdrawing your talents – or have already done so – I sincerely hope you will reconsider.

My email address is [email protected] if you have any concerns regarding material posted to RhymeZone Forums.

Comment

Working...
        X