Ah, Valentine! This day of love
    Behold what you have wrought!
    And seek within the love you have
    The love you long have sought.

For love loves not illusion,
    Demanding what is true:
    That underneath your greed and lust
    You need her love for you.

Hello Sanusense! I thought the fourth stanza was good, but it seemed disjointed from the other ones particularly. Maybe my ear or eyes caught it wrong, but that was my initial impression. Thank you for sharing, and welcome, if you've not been welcomed before. Peace

Comment

RhymeZone Forums was extremely important to me. When I joined the site – in April 2016 – I was truly humbled that so much talent would accept a Simple Rhymer. However, a few months ago I decided to pull away due to – what I felt – was an abundance of SPAM postings and comments.

Recently, I was asked to become a Moderator to assist the other Moderators – and Administrators - in combating these SPAM postings and comments. It was my honor to enthusiastically accept.

I pledge to take the time to review the site daily (multiple times) and take appropriate action when necessary. I thank you for your contributions, and if you are considering withdrawing your talents – or have already done so – I sincerely hope you will reconsider.

My email address is [email protected] if you have any concerns regarding material posted to RhymeZone Forums.

Comment

Working...
      X