Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobGrantKC
    replied
    RhymeZone Forums was extremely important to me. When I joined the site – in April 2016 – I was truly humbled that so much talent would accept a Simple Rhymer. However, a few months ago I decided to pull away due to – what I felt – was an abundance of SPAM postings and comments.

Recently, I was asked to become a Moderator to assist the other Moderators – and Administrators - in combating these SPAM postings and comments. It was my honor to enthusiastically accept.

I pledge to take the time to review the site daily (multiple times) and take appropriate action when necessary. I thank you for your contributions, and if you are considering withdrawing your talents – or have already done so – I sincerely hope you will reconsider.

My email address is [email protected] if you have any concerns regarding material posted to RhymeZone Forums.

Leave a comment:

• Justagal2020
    started a topic Little bit angry little bit sad

Little bit angry little bit sad

First time poster. Just wanted to share. Wrote in a couple of hours of pain so forgive. 🙏🏽

The Gasslighter.

You seem to think that labeling someone as mentally ‘unwell’ can save yourself from answering to your own misdeeds. But Who would dissolve themselves to that level because of a selfish self serving need?

You think you are blameless- everyone else is at fault. Never mind your narcissistic persona man? You live life fully and it is against the world that you revolt? Nothing to see here kids please looks away. It is the just last crazy bitch who made me pay!

Never mind the never ending comparisons to yourself. Nevermind that you don’t know how to appreciate something unless it rings true to your own default. And that it makes it possible to talk about you? Who needs to bring themselves up like that? Who needs that validations in situe?

Every fucking time.

What the fuck is with that? You can be so kind and loving. But as soon as you are turned away - because of your misdeeds! I might as well be speaking to the plumbing. It’s like you shut down the part of you that regulates who you are. You disappear. The guy left is not behaving. He is destroying your rating. You go from 5 to a 1 Star. And you don’t care. Because...

Every fucking time.

You do this. And I don’t think you are happy now. I think you understand that you crossed the fucking line. “Fuck off and get out of my life”? Then the tinny apology that means absolute shite? What’s definitely best now is to just save your pride. Fuck her she’s made me accountable and I will die before I let that inside.

To behave like you are the one that has been made to feel like a worthless piece of meat - Manipulated? You mean like that meat that you beat? For fuck sake what a joke. What an absolute self serving newsfeed. Get over yourself. Open your eyes. See that there is something in you that disappears... to sate an ill placed and illogical need.

Every fucking time

So I didn’t sleep with you? Oh dear pardon me. It may have been something to do with the state of my body. You know the end of the child that we made? Sorry for not wanting to sleep with you right then. While I metaphorically felt life slide down my thigh, while I accepted the choices I made to end a life to save mine?I thought I discussed my thoughts and that they were ours. Turns out you may have forgotten. I wonder why?

But oh maybe that’s too simple for you? Smoke some more weed and forget the truth? Worked so far? Maybe not. Because the facts don’t change but your brain has an inability to make them remain.. In your consciousness. Which is a damn. Damn fucking Shame. You are brilliant. In your way. But your habit makes you fucking inane. Especially for the ones that still are near you. In your world. In your domain.

For fuck sake you have made me mad. But I won’t send you this. I won’t get back into that sad, Sad, Sad fucking World you call life. Blaming others for your own damn strife? I wonder now. I really do? How much of your fuck ups should be blamed squarely on you? I spent the time listening to your rhyme about how hard done by you have been for all of time. But you are just a fucking bitter child.

Every fucking time.

A simple beast that I know full well. I have grown in a similar garden of hell. So I don’t necessarily blame this solely on you. But the outcome hovers over you, dear boo. It wants to fit squarely on your shoulders. It should come down it should be recognized. When if ever is the time of cognition going to arrive?

You have so many amazing things about you. You are blessed and cursed and fuck maybe that’s a virtue? But I don’t know if nastiness is the key? Pretty sure you feel it. Pretty sure you don’t like that little mini me. That you have? Or maybe you do?

The part that is nasty and mocking and self preserving. The part that forgets all that is worth loving and holding? At all costs. You don’t fucking care what you do. That part of you will strike out and fuck up all thing dear. All thing you want close to you. That are lost now. Because of that dark part of you.

Every fucking time.

Working...
X