Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobGrantKC
    replied
    RhymeZone Forums was extremely important to me. When I joined the site – in April 2016 – I was truly humbled that so much talent would accept a Simple Rhymer. However, a few months ago I decided to pull away due to – what I felt – was an abundance of SPAM postings and comments.

Recently, I was asked to become a Moderator to assist the other Moderators – and Administrators - in combating these SPAM postings and comments. It was my honor to enthusiastically accept.

I pledge to take the time to review the site daily (multiple times) and take appropriate action when necessary. I thank you for your contributions, and if you are considering withdrawing your talents – or have already done so – I sincerely hope you will reconsider.

My email address is [email protected] if you have any concerns regarding material posted to RhymeZone Forums.

Leave a comment:

• Rhymeboy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much for stopping by to read my piece, Namyh! I agree wholeheartedly with your inspiring comment!!!!

• Namyh
    replied
    Rhymeboy - I much enjoyed your words and the pace with which you delivered them. Some men lose their dream and they bend. Some men lose their dream and they break. Strong is he or she that makes the attempt to unbend and put themselves back together. It's never easy and many do fail but those who triumph have been known to change the world with their resurrection. Nice work indeed RB. Namyh
    Last edited by Namyh; 02-10-2020, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rhymeboy
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting comment Justinian. Sometimes it's not a question of 'motivation' but rather it is a question of making a big mistake !that costs you everything like your livelihood and career. The character in my piece was a famous actor. Although I did not give a reason for his change in circumstance it would not be unreasonable to assume he made a very costly mistake in life. Btw, Welcome To The Zone.

• Justinian
    replied

People who are unable to motivate themselves should be content with mediocrity, regardless of how expressive their other talents are.

Leave a comment:

• Rhymeboy
    replied
    Thanks AlexandratheLate for the Like. Also Happy New Year!!!!! And I hope you had a very Happy Holiday Season

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well, Rhymeboy! I'm looking forward to making some memories with family if the weather cooperates. Those times are always great inspiration for poetry.

• Rhymeboy
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! Thanks RLW! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family (in case we don't interact again before then!)

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Them's the breaks kid...or is it brakes? I was never quite sure. A playful poem but truth for many in the entertainment industry. That Morgan Freeman picture was a nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• Rhymeboy
    started a topic I Was A Famous Actor

I Was A Famous Actor

A silly poem about a fictitious famous actor. I used the picture of Morgan Freeman just to get your attention. Lol!!!!

I WAS A FAMOUS ACTOR

I was ---- a famous actor
    But now ----- I have no Job
    I used to dress ---- so fancy
    But now ----- I'm just a Slob

Now I'm eating ---- from the garbage
    Maybe I'll find ----- Corn On The Cob
    Hungry ----- Sad ----- And Homeless
    Like a Character ----- I played ------ named Bob

I dream ---- about my fans
    They'd gather 'round me ---- like a Mob
    Sometimes ----- I feel so sad