Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice makes words wet

And, another one.

I can’t stop writing, fighting sleep but will never win. Racing thoughts but I have never given in

I tell lies I can keep
    I make promises I can’t reach
    I try often to sleep
    I cried wanting a leech
    To suck out the evil inside
    My luck is borrowed, seeing the wheel, being real is burrowed in my soul, so I furrow my brows to seal the show

This ain’t a drive through, no demands it’s a
    drive by, I buy shotty, metaphorical crews for oracle exposers, taught heat is only for the soulless, this whole mess is told when people think that my gun is real, this fun is a wheel that goes
    round and
    round and your body receives
    rounds and rounds of pencil lead, metaphorical gat
    for your fat cells in the brain,
    next round isn’t an option, cuz I have found the clouds are watching, they know what’s up

They know what’s up... them. I’m not above drugs but I’m above the influence of my selfishness so recovery is no longer a discovery, I know it’s there, I flutter my scare tactics, label a caring addict, rebel for a rare attic, erratic is my flow, ecstatic is my dome, off the dome I can keep it going, built like rom but in a day I made peace that’s growing

I can’t stop writing, fighting sleep but will never win. Racing thoughts but I have never given in

Psychosis and the whole mind knows this, except you, I wrote this when I dosed through my nows, dis me cuz I’m sick, I’ll wreck you

I detect you, wanna affect my view, context is skewed, reflects that you, are a prick dude, vows broken cuz your vowels soakin in mumblebee honey, I want some weed honey, I’ll take the lead, money won’t do nothin

I’m not super saiyan I’m refused you saying that I have no power
Working...
X