Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

Ima be dropping bars constistently, I need feedback on which bmp/tempo these should be rapped to. Also if you think it doesn’t make sense then tell me.

I wrote this in a psych ward
    I hope that this might ward
    off people that don’t work, my lord
    the sequel if you try to twerk I will get off the dance floor
    not get off. We’re equal, so we start a war,
    but it never ends, same power, it forever sends, a message that won’t ever bend to reality.
    A fallousy to the calloses lead to a chalice of lean sipped by humanity

i don’t know how much time I got, but I don’t even care anymore
    i am gonna bug you, I’m fly but you can’t swat. Special weapons and tactics as the time passes, many more crashes
    i don’t know how much time I got, but I don’t really care anymore
    send me more

I will show you psychosis, this is how your mind ticks
    I tell you something and your brain allows it to sit,
    without question and crowds go into fits,
    thinking that you are proud of risk,
    that you know this is how it is but you know that it’s loud to sit when you’re screaming howls like this, you can’t stomach it with bowels full of jib.
    Believe everything I say and you’ll need to see proof that will sell you a brain, that feeds your beliefs til I tell you to change... which I never will.
    If you ever spill the beans they will say that you aren’t clever, to your
    dis-may you will try to change the track but
    the disc changed, can’t find what you once knew,
    can’t climb when you aren’t true.

t know how much time I got, but I don’t even care anymore
    i am gonna bug you, I’m fly but you can’t swat. Special weapons and tactics as the time passes, many more crashes
    i don’t know how much time I got, but I don’t really care anymore
    send me more

Nothing is real, something to deal with,
    unable to be in disbelief,
    you’re trapped in the black hole, and
    zakks home is in fact a fact cyclone so they
    disappear to another reality, might own my eyes but they decide alone and might show, a dying home, as sanity
    Believe your thought, receive a haunt, question it all,
    conceive the plot, we ain’t obsessed with being on top, we are complex and are in need of water,
    Mother Nature I fought her, trying to climb a latter but it’s cuz we proceed to escape the chatter of what’s below.
    The subconscious beast wants a flawless feast for its scheduled lawless release. Awesome at least is the fellow, lurking in the limbic, working for your interests, at risk is the simplistic,
    LETS COMPLICATE TO ESCAPE. Don’t let the formulas go, don’t let the normal be your show, don’t explode, but you know that horrible is the way to go. Shock value, shockingly seeming of no value. Mocking me is bleeding with out a battle
Working...
X