My name is manicfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is manicfire

I wrote this a couple years back, it’s hiphop lyrics, but I don’t grow weed anymore or condone drug use. Original content, I can flow on any beat, lemme know if you got instrumentals.

I don’t give a fuck about your newsfeed
    I just wanna hear a fuckin new beat everywhere I go becomes a nude beach
    I don’t give a fuck about a prerolled cause I’m already pre-rolled
    on swag
    Be null and void with a tag on your toe
    Rags for your bones with have the juices flowin
    Grow chronic to a chronic timeline, knew this bloke who is subsonic with his punchlines
    I only know me. I wrote free, I give heat, solely by need to grow weed, but I smoke til it’s all gone, you think your to me dear but your a fawn, spawn of lazy deeds. Every day I chew up rappers, fuck the candy, I ain’t sweet, I’m demanding you gimme the mic, I love the lights, that project from your eyes, lying told by the pride, move that aside and fight! I’m providing you sight! Siding with MIGHT!
    Pubs and sonic the hedgehog will provide only speeding up and slowing down, panic hogs like a ham lit by a glowing river of fire that astounds, the ground heats to the desire and glass is created from the wires of rhythm, dance syndrome, can’t stop moving like the quivering oceans, slivers of grooving tree wood proving these notions are reality
    Callouses need to be earned
    Trees need to be burned
    Fees are not learned
    Fabricated price for a turn
    Make your move or discern your words
    Birds fly, celebrating the zoom, the earth
    Spins like obligated propellers, killers win when they are frustrated and give up, I tell herds to live it up, yet they sin and thrust themselves into drugs instead of placing their art on the shelf, make money off emotions and mistakes, dry ass flow like yours is funny, need an ocean of lotion to retake
    Your false thrown, have your balls thrown, in a palace of baked fakes, I’m tall but I will short the market, bid on your failure, a grid makes your choices limited, winning this is hopeless, shoot dope less, use this rope to test the climb down, from your high horse, something is weighing us down, and it ain’t a scale, it’s your fails

When you can’t contain what’s in your brain
    so you just go insane.
    Obtaining a new pattern by not complaining about why
    Saturn is so far away...refraining from
    the caverns of the underground,
    training your tattered mind that had been undone
    had us under the
    cowards.
    But flowers have us growing from the rain.
    Sowing the game that no body plays, bane of my sane plane is gravity that is costing hours so I need to imagine my powers are for good not evil,
    don’t jump to conclusions I’m not ramping this up like kennival

synapses, habits relapsing, rabbit hole fasting, mad at the world mastering, don’t lie or I’m tasked for ink on paper. Sink in that you need a chemical taper

I won’t have sex with anyone because I hate wasting genius, I’m everyone and
    everyone is me,
    severing one from one is escalating a divide, celebrating suicide,
    no love is just fear, trust is near when we collide, tears drop
    it’s not mine, my mind is a magnetic transmission,
    remote control by my soul,
    assigned on a mission to have wrote this universe into a whole

synapses, habits relapsing, rabbit hole fasting, mad at the world mastering, don’t lie or I’m tasked for ink on paper. Sink in that you need a chemical taper

Comment

Working...
    X