Jeff Healey confident man

Blues to make you smile

Time travel back to

33 1/3 rpm

Stylus armed and loaded

With 12in disc

Heart in its sleeve

Picture on its cover

A fine reminiscent poem built around an awesome title. When I saw the title I knew what was coming Jon. I could picture you and the lightbulb going off. Play me my favorite records Mr DJ!

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
      Parkinsonspoet commented
      Editing a comment
      I always felt on the same wavelength with you on this subjects I am glad to share this with you

You know I have at my house right now a large style of LP's, and a later model turntable my parents got...all waiting for some secluded winter day to have a good marathon listen. Looking forward to it too!

Wasn't familiar (or didn't think I was) with Jeff Healey so googled him. Cool sounds! Thanks for this one Jon!

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
      Parkinsonspoet commented
      Editing a comment
      Jeff Healey can play and how. Self taught not able to see others hold a guitar he learnt with it on his lap. The record prompts the memories of seeing him live. Thank you for your comments Enjoy your records

Parkinsonspoet - The music just seemed to sound so much better back then. Maybe, it's because we were younger back then or more innocent back then or just less scared back then. I like to think so. Geez! I can hear the music now and I'm gettin' homesick! I'm comin' home Ma!! Thanks for the memories P. Namyh

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
      Parkinsonspoet commented
      Editing a comment
      Memories shared can prompt magic forgotten. Music has always caught me in its spell despite my muggle like lack of talent for it. Younger, innocent whatever who knows but I will always be glad for all the times music has caught me in a moment

I recently reconnected my turntable and still had a stack of albums to play on it. While my wife and I enjoy them again, my cats aren't so happy as I have to get up so often to flip or change the album. Very fun, Jon!

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
      Parkinsonspoet commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean I have one cat but he expects his human cushion to keep still (except when he wants fed)

Any recording with out Auto Tuning gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
    X