How could I have known?
    Feel betrayed I lost your soul
    Was it worth it?
    Your hearts turned to stone...
    Anchored to the surface is this ghost ship
    Missed and once known

Guess I'll move on
    and go it on my own..

I like the music of this! The content/emotion is a bit Sad, but it's something I can identify with, I have felt before. Some positivity could help!-- Realizing what connects you to Life, people, Nature; good feelings and memories, and ideas-- all of this could help bring you back. All while I totally know the atmosphere of being haunted like this.
    But on the bright side, it's like a reset right, having the chance to be "on your own" again, to see where/what YOU are
    I think it's a sign of a strong person to be able to say no, to walk away, to not be obligated to live a life like the other people. When you wonder whether they're friend or foe-- it's probably already too late, right.
    Thanks for sharing Jazzy G! Peace and be well

Comment

• Jazzy G
      Jazzy G commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Well, it does stem from a depressing origin. I appreciate the positivity and i agree having the chance to "be on your own" again is a plus sometimes. Peace to you as well!

Jazzy G , I just recently experienced a similar situation. I think I am correct in stating. A person who likes to burst my bubble and heckle my writings. I can see right through him and called him on it. Close to your experience?

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
      AlexandratheLate commented
      Editing a comment
      Misery loves company. People who are negative and miserable try to take others with them but don’t let them. I know one writer here hackled me too Bobby but underneath was a miserable person who was drowning in self pity. I’ve been through a lot too but I refuse to be unhappy for the rest of my life however long or short it is.

• Jazzy G
      Jazzy G commented
      Editing a comment
      Similar, but also different. Its a bit of a tale to say the least lol. I had to choose words wisely with this one making it personal and universal. Though a person who speaks and thinks ignorance can never hide their true intentions, agreed. Some people have more pride then is worth up keeping which ultimately causes them more harm then good. Hence, "No love lost, but respect dismantled". Thankz 4 the read!!!

I enjoyed this Jazzy G because it’s so relatable.

Comment

• Jazzy G
      Jazzy G commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankz 4 the read!!!
Working...
X