• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/11 Haiku

Seven Eleven

A roll of the dice
    when seven meets eleven
    As luck would have it

Admin, please delete 2 of 3 posted. Recieved “unapproved” notice. Not sure why?

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure why either. Perhaps the number of graphics? Glad you got it through as I haven't seen you do haiku in a long while Bobby.

Nice haiku

Comment

I deleted the other two postings of this, as per your request, Bobby. Hope this is the right one to have saved?

Comment

That art is so cute! You should do art for Pool Service Kansas City

Comment

RhymeLovingWriter pwrfect. Thank you for handling for me. Is there any way for me to delete my own posts in the future?

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
            RhymeLovingWriter commented
            Editing a comment
            The short answer is that I don't know. It might work for posts you've created (but not for those created by others).

I'd suggest a test. (I'd try it myself, but I already know that moderators can delete other posts, so that wouldn't really tell me anything.)

Start a post called "test" and post it as you usually would a poem. After it comes through, click in the little box in the upper right corner of the post and select it. Then move your cursor up to the far right side of the box above your post. There is an icon there that looks like a piece of paper with a pencil over it. If you click on that, there should be a drop down menu with a lot of options, one of which is "Delete Posts". Click on it and see if it works.

When I've had to delete or edit posts as moderator, it also creates another pop-up box for me to give a reason for the deletion, and then a second box for me to re-enter my password. I don't know if any of that will happen for you, but it's worth a try. Good luck!

Hi Bobby good to see you. This has colour in the words as well as the graphics

Comment

Parkinsonspoet RhymeLovingWriterAlexandratheLate thanks friends !

Comment

Working...
            X