• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ode to my future Grandchild

Our First Grandchild due in November

Ode to my future Grandchild
    April 21, 2019

I haven't met you yet but the day is coming
    You will come into this world and hearts will be warming. Your extended family will exult in your arrival. You will lift your grandmas and grandpas to heights never imagined. Uncles and aunts, waiting anxiously to hold you in their arms. Your Mom and Dad, will experience the greatest joy of all..
    Your mom carried you for many months nurturing you in love, doing whatever it takes to make sure you are healthy and happy. Your dad, standing by your mom, doting on her, a pillar of strength, providing for your needs and your mom's. So take the time you need to develop your beautiful body, heart and soul. Listen for beautiful music, the beat of your mom's heart, the song of the spring bird. Feel the warmth of the womb, the sun caressing your mama's face, your daddy's laughter and the sound of his reassuring words. Life awaits you and everyone who loves you will do all in their power to shower you with love and security. Yes our beautiful child, we are ready for you to grace our lives and turn our world upside down in love. We will be waiting with open hearts.❤️😇

How beautiful, it makes me remember this special experience it must be, I wonder at it and it's palpable how deeply loved the baby is! It is rich with a feeling I so cherish, like I said that wonderful stuff. So beautiful to share something so special, thanks for letting us peek in, too!

Comment

Even greater joy awaits Bobby. Grandchildren truly are gift. Congratulations to you and yours!

Comment

Just beautiful Bobby and congrats to all of you.

Comment

RhymeLovingWriter amenOra AlexandratheLate thank you all for sharing in the joy🙏❤️

Comment

Working...
          X