Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassandra and the Strange Tale of the Blue-footed Boobies - Launch Party

Hello, all my Rhymezone friends,

I am pleased to announce the official launch of my children's book here https://www.facebook.com/events/408956156316889 on Facebook. Come take a peek and feel free to comment and participate in the contests!

I love you all!

Best wishes,
    MHenry

MHenry - oh my goodness - so exciting - but I can't get your link to work. It takes me to FB to sign in but then???? Can you do a test and help me get there? I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Comment

Congratulations on the book! The title makes it sound like a funny one. But hmm. The link takes me to fb where I’m told the event has been deleted.
      Last edited by Muttado1sb; 03-10-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

I guess you need a facebook account and an invite and I ran out of invites. if you have facebook accounts, you can go to my page and at least you can see part of it!

https://www.facebook.com/mhlester

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
          RhymeLovingWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, that worked. The trailer looked great! Wishing you much success on this latest endeavor. You are definitely branching out.

• AlexandratheLate
          AlexandratheLate commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats Michael. I watched it. I’m proud to know you and read your wonderful works!!

• Muttado1sb
          Muttado1sb commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like fun, Michael, and I hope it’s as successful as it should be. But I have to wonder, since it is a children’s book, if the first thing the book’s advertising should be saying is Cassandra will be learning about ‘blue-footed boobies’ ‘unusual mating habits’? And that’s before ‘some very surprising behavior’. 😀 That made me laugh before reading the book.

Congratulations MH! Epic accomplishment and couldn’t happen for a nicer guy.

Comment

Your at the top of your game MH

Comment

Thank you, all! I have always wanted to publish a children's book and I am very happy with the results! I might be a one-trick pony, but at least I had the one trick!

It's great to see all of you here!

Best wishes,
            MHenry

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
              RhymeLovingWriter commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto on that my friend. Your name has been too long missing from the queue.
          Working...
          X