Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Also - nice job on the poem/photo combo.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I got it larger, but as you can see the resolution suffers. Using the tool bar (click on the A, upper right), I clicked don the photo icon, which highlighted the photo and the 'Image Properties' screen come up. In the section where you could enter an actual value I just made a guess at the first one (which auto-filled the second to keep the proportions the same). The first post is at 700 X 525 and the second one is at 750 X 563. I can reverse them back to what you originally had if you'd like (or you can too - it's not too difficult). Just let me know. I will be going off-line for awhile, but will check back.
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 12-20-2018, 09:22 AM.

• Johntee
    replied
    RLW now I'm really puzzled as to what others see.
    Please play away with any and all of SymbolsPic 1 & 2
    I found after coming back from my tablet where I was doing the sizing and uploading to the computer
    that until I logged in no pictures appeared, so maybe once I'm away they'll prove vaporous again. If you find they still remain with your log in that's a positive sign.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    If you'd already reduced the original, perhaps this is the largest it will be here. I can't remember the limits for uploads, but if you can make the original a bit bigger and try again?

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    Since I'm live now, would you mind if I try editing it in one of the posts you already have?

• Johntee
    replied
    Only I'd
    ​​​like a full screen like yours so I'll carry on playing.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, looks like you found it. Good.

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I see the photo. It's small in size though. If you want to resize/center it, click on the photo icon in the expanded tool bar (accessed by clicking on the A - center icon on the right in the upper strip). That will also allow you to put the picture in the body of the post (position your cursor on the line where you want it first) instead of as an attachment.

Leave a comment:

• Johntee
    replied
    Now trying for a full size from this83 K file DSC01170_20181219100621035_20181220144017496.jpg
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 12-20-2018, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Johntee
    started a topic SymbolsPic-1

SymbolsPic-1

RLW yesterday I seemed to get the picture+ verse uploaded under the title Symbol logging in from my tablet but today I find the picture blanked. I've reprocessed it on Pixlr to its lowest screen standard giving a file size of 83.46KB and am about to see if it can take that.
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 12-20-2018, 09:14 AM.
Working...
X