• Must it Be?

Must it be Deep to have Real Meaning?
    Be Simple Stuff or In-betweening?
    Make you Think or Just for Fun?
    Forget/Remember when you’re Done?

Use some Words that Few will Know?
    In a Style that Minds will Blow?
    Inspire True and Loyal Following?
    Impact/Discard what Brain is Swallowing?

What is There that Makes you Look,
    when Choosing your next Comic Book?

started off thinking you was going to talk about writing poetry. dispaointed it was a about a comic book and not poetry but this poem is still gold for expressing feelings in poetry about something. well written bob.

Comment

I am just a Simple Rhymer writing on a Poetry site - never know what a Simple Mind might be trying to convey? Thank you for your comment.

Comment

Not displeased
        with Comic Book.
        Once again
        well baited hook

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I haven't read (or even seen) a comic book in years. That would be a trip down memory lane.

And for the record - I was also convinced your opening was about writing poetry - and why not?

Comment

Might have been my intent. I am writing whatever pops into my head - have to do it immediately as my memory ain't what it used to be.
              Last edited by BobGrantKC; 10-18-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
                RhymeLovingWriter commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not entirely sure how the "subscriptions" works Bob - but it has nothing to do with your avatar. Clicking on your avatar just takes you to your profile page. When I first started on the Rhymezone I thought 'subscriptions' would help you to follow certain poets or posts so you wouldn't miss any postings, but since I mostly stay on the "Share poetry and lyrics" forum, I don't really use that.

If any other zoners are familiar with how it works - we'd love some OJT here??

• Muttado1sb
                Muttado1sb commented
                Editing a comment
                Bob, it looks like you have the setting for automatic subscription for all of your postings set in your user settings. If you select "User Settings" under your name in the upper right of the site, and select the "Notifications" tab, you can change it there.

• Muttado1sb
                Muttado1sb commented
                Editing a comment
                Fun poem, though.

Thank you. I have 520 of them - kind of like to know what it means?

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
                RhymeLovingWriter commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow! The only thing I can think is if you're hitting the +Subscribe button on the top right side of each post.

You can probably clear them out from your profile page it you'd like. Go to your profile page, click on the Subscribe tab and then Edit Subscribed. As they come up (there will be quite a few pages because only so many show on a page at a time), click on the Subscribe button on each one (far right) and it should unsubscribe you. It may ask you to save after each page too, I don't know.

As I said, I think the subscribe function is a quick way to access posts or poets you want to follow so you don't have to scroll through pages of posts.

Hope this helps a little. Let me know if it works, OK?

I have never noticed that button until you pointed it out. I think my Computer Gremlins feel that I need help with people subscribing to what I write here - they must click on the button.

Comment

Thank you - you were correct - I changed the settings.

Comment

Working...
                X