JazzyG - Glad you stopped by for a little 'breath in'. Namyh

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    replied
    Thanks Bison and Darthvader for liking this. Namyh

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    replied
    Muttado - Love.....it's never passive and always active and often right around the corner where we least expect it to be which is why we're usually in shocked surprised when it arrives. Big smile for arrivals and I'm proud to put a "lovely" in your day as you have put one in mine. Breath out! Breath in! Thanks M. Namyh

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Neither passive nor inactive, Love is. Lovely, Namyh!

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    replied
    Hey Tony - Don’t ask me where this piece came from. Okay! Okay! If you insist! I’m eating a Burger-King whopper with cheese. I love the fries. I always get a Sprite. I click the television on and the high diving championships are happening. Somewhere between food gulps, romantic thoughts and high dives with a triple twist, this work was born and the rest is history. There! You dragged it out of me. Hey, you know one thing! After that confession, I’m startin’ to feel a little bit better. Whoa! Thanks Dr. Tony for your wonderful words of therapy and for stopping in to enjoy today. Namyh

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    replied
    AmenOra - Your wonderful words have tantalized and uplifted my day and they've got me smiling big. No poet of merit stands taller than when a kindred poet deems a created work sufficient to have set "Beauty" free. I now take pride being an author and a liberator too. In addition, "breathing" is what we do naturally but for Love to enter, it absolutely needs one "breath in". Hallelujah for that! So very happy this touched you and I hope it helps to dry the tears. Thanks AO. Namyh

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    replied
    Alexandra - Just when you think there’s no Love around or it's never gonna come your way. Before you know it…. Bam! You’ve collided with one and start to incandesce and with trembling tears realize that a light bulb isn’t the only thing that can glow. Hallelujah! Eat your heart out Thomas Edison! LOL. Mighty proud you found this "romantically lovely" and enjoyed. Thanks a lot A. Namyh

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    replied
    Poemzone - Not breathing once while reading this poetic work is indeed a high compliment for this old scribbler of words and I thank you for it. Ironic it is that breathing in and out goes unnoticed because it’s automatic and we don’t have to think about it. Love on the other hand has a breathless impact of its own that will have you activated such that you can’t stop thinking about it thus preparing you for the onset of gasping, shortened breath, rapid nostril dilation, spasmodic tingling everywhere and the dead giveaway of a smile that won’t stop as the “Breath Out, Breath in” operational Field Manual so verifies on page 3, paragraph 4, line 7, subsection 2. LOL. So glad to inject a little joy into your day which makes all the rewrites worth it. Thanks PZ. Namyh

Leave a comment:

• Tony Grannell
    replied
    Hello Namyh, A tasty, succulent slice of life indeed. A romantic poem, no doubt, and yet action-packed, loaded to the brim with romps, sighs, flesh and bone. I have very much enjoyed reading this one. Excellent actually. Very well done. Fond regards, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• amenOra
    replied
    This is beauty set free, and much more so because I was reminded of the tears still on my face while I read that part in the middle. Touching, and executed so well, I love your spirit -- But I wonder if the title Breath Out! Breath In! Did you mean Breathe? For me it's awkward without the "e" which adds that extra 'breath' as it were.

I love this from beginning to start, rhyming and coaxing me further, tantalizing, and the return to that cliff image, to round it off at the end, is so beautiful, and a turn taken so well, effective, affective. Thanks for sharing your art with us. Peace & Kudos!

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    This is romantically lovely. Enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    replied
    RhymeLovingWriter - It’s amazing that each of us walks different paths in life. Equally amazing is how often others walk those same roads and discover that they are not the only ones on it. If Love still leaps off those high sea cliffs, it’s to see who’s walking alone and maybe could use a ‘breath in’ partner. Thanks RLW for injecting the oil of enjoyment into these old bones. Now they rattle a little bit less and I’m feeling much better. Namyh
    Last edited by Namyh; 10-06-2018, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• poemzone
    replied
    did not breat in one reading this. most enjoyable. thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Ah yes - the exhilaration, the trepidation, the satisfaction...of love! Beautifully done.

Leave a comment:

• Namyh
    started a topic Breath out! Breath in!

Breath out! Breath in!

Breath out! Breath in!

Love leaped from rocks on high sea cliffs,
    romping in the winds that pierce the mists,
    stretching out wings ‘cross sun plush lands
    to ride on the breaths inhaled by man

and search those souls for hearts of stone
    to infuse joy into flesh and bone
    and hear their sighs make songs sing
    with breath pushed out by Love’s spread wings.

What blast of sound can summon Love
    What beckon of voice will do.
    What ring of the phone can hearken it
    to the heartache that reigns in you.

Such crossroad of wonder in the lives of men
    has starts, beginnings, hopes and ends.
    It’s a tasty, succulent slice of life
    that all of us covet and lucky ones bite.

We hunger for its pulse and starve ‘til it comes,
    feeding on its impact with a glorious hum,
    crying when it’s over dripping tears so frail,
    thinking we’ll never breathe, love again or inhale.

But Love still leaps from high sea cliffs,
    with a romp in the wind and a pierce of the mists,
    yet hears that heartache’s voice so thin
    that it spreads its wings on the next breath in.

Namyh
Working...
X