Of poets who can
    when cannot be,
    poetry can be
    but not as is,
    it cannot be;
    it is, what is: a poem,
    as poetry is
    to a poet be.

So write, more than meaning it's our feeling!!!

Comment

• Tony Grannell
      Tony Grannell commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello amenOra, I don't really know - I honestly think it's a load of rubbish and in saying that, the kind gentleman you are to have responded. Most kind of you, indeed. Fond regards, Tony.

Haha Tony, well I am different, I think, because your construction and syntax was very interesting in how it unfolded, Whether it lacked, ah, vigor or warm content--is it?-- it still put on display some interesting things worth something. I am glad you shared for sure!

Comment

• Tony Grannell
      Tony Grannell commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello amenOra, Perhaps it has some worth? Your response, I must say, is uplifting and noble. I am very grateful. Do take care now, Tony.

Maybe that's the difference that most words (like most ordinary things) turn to rubbish. But poetry does not (like gold or gems)

Comment

• Tony Grannell
      Tony Grannell commented
      Editing a comment
      Hallo lunar glide, How kind of you, truly. Lovely response and very much appreciated. Fond regards, Tony.

Of poets who can
    when cannot be,
    poetry can be
    but not as is,
    Makes me think of
    Russian poets,
    ​​​​​​​penless, paperless
    memory-writing
    in the Gulag's
    Solitary

Comment

• Tony Grannell
      Tony Grannell commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Johntee. I had the intellectually challenged in mind when writing, still, befitting those Russian poets who you speak of. Thank you very much. Fond regards, Tony
Working...
X