Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Grant, NY Sonnet, Darth, Brain, Suz-zen and all the rest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Grant, NY Sonnet, Darth, Brain, Suz-zen and all the rest???

Where are the missing poets? Please come back

Please I beg!! Do come back

Comment

I'm on this list for the thrice!

Comment

RhymeLovingWriter The second AlexandratheLate How touching to see this! I must have felt the call of your vibrations...I had word from MHenry last evening and was missing you all! Some of you may know that my Mother passed away at the end of last year. It was tough going for a time. I was a bit paralyzed. I guess the good news is that her transition has stirred a great upheaval of emotions and freedom in my writing - quietly, in solitude. Then a few weeks ago, I got the nerve to participate in a Poetry Slam! What a trip! After the nerves wore off I enjoyed it.
        I too would like to know the whereabouts of our other dear poets you named. I have popped into the Zone now and again to read your words and it has consoled me and lifted me and taken me away. Thank you all for being here.
        Grief - I have a lot that I have written about it. It's exhausting and healing...I think!>?! it is anyway

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
          RhymeLovingWriter commented
          Editing a comment
          Since we are in the same boat here - I concur with much of what you've written. I used to be online daily it seems, but have been off spending time with Dad, which limits my postings (though not the emotions which call forth poetry). We process in whatever way we can, but it would indeed be a fine happening to see your words queued up again, when you are ready. That goes for any poet, whatever his/her reasons for taking time away. Know that you are missed, and we await your return.
          Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 04-01-2018, 06:23 AM.

• Suz-zen
          Suz-zen commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Parkinsonpoet. And RhymeLovingWriter, I have read about your experience and loss on your blog.How is your Dad?

• RhymeLovingWriter
          Editing a comment
          Life is like a roller coaster for him right now, with some very tall climbs and not so thrilling dips. He is trying. We are trying right alongside him. Thank you for asking.

What we have here is a failure to communicate! We need a family reunion! I'll bring the beer!

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
          AlexandratheLate commented
          Editing a comment
          Count me in. 😊

• RhymeLovingWriter
          Editing a comment
          Beer, scotch, Bailey's...heck - I'd come for coffee too!

I've been missing MHenry. Where is he these days?

Oh wait, there he is.

And at least I'm still around

Comment

A few haikus I enjoyed writing last night...

fog in golden hair
          can spoil occasion
          Year of the Dog

rooster crows
          wind tickles her feet
          he leaves coffee, cold

wind smells of thirst
          clouds hesitate
          distant drumming

I am rusty !! A long time since I have tried this - let me know where a tweak or a twazzle is needed.
          These were inspired by Gif attached- feelings at the time- contemplation

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
            Editing a comment
            Rusty? I think not! These are gorgeous.

• AlexandratheLate
            AlexandratheLate commented
            Editing a comment
            Suzzen you need to post these. I think they’re great so people can like and comment in them.

• Suz-zen
            Suz-zen commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Paula and Alex! I wrote a bunch this morning with coffee - will gather them and post.

Ahh, I've missed you, too AtL. I know I haven't been here in a while, I haven't had much time to write, you see. I'm glad to say that I'll be back for a while, though. Life has, indeed, gotten less hectic. And even if it hasn't, I miss this too much to say goodbye. Thanks so much for inquiring after me!! I hadn't even looked at the forum in a while but I happened to see it today after writing a poem. Anyway, it means a lot that I've been missed. See you around!!

Comment

Hey guys!!!! I'm really sorry for my absence; school sort of took over my life, and I haven't had the time to write poetry at all, or even keep up with this forum.
            But now things are going a little easier, so I'm hoping to be back here more often.

Comment

I would venture to say the expectations and conceptions of one another would change if we all met in person. Judging a book by it’s cover is a salty metaphor. The internet breeds strange bed fellows as any dating site can prove. I’ll bring the popcorn, for cool hand Luke.

Comment

• Johntee
                Johntee commented
                Editing a comment
                Shouldn't you bring hard boiled eggs?

Alex. You've served
              us well, from sleep
              what dreams awake.

Comment

Working...
              X