Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Dwayne, Delighted you enjoyed this story of mine, and your fine words are so very much appreciated. Fond regards, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Johntee, Well, what a beautiful and poetic response and so very much appreciated, sincerely so. Not really a fighter, the truth be known but I have been known, to mosey - hahaha! All the very best to you, Tony.

• DWAYNE
    replied
    What a story!

And the poetic prowess, in the telling!

So many, masterful, memorable phrases.

Leave a comment:

• Johntee
    replied
    Each unsurpassed epic
    you pass with another
    every time that you
    post on the site.

From the first
    to the last
    there's no rhyme
    that's lost,

When will age
    make you
    give up
    the fight?

Leave a comment:

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello grant, Thank you so very much for your lovely response, most kind of you, indeed. I am thrilled that you enjoyed this one. Do take care now, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello amenOra, You are welcome. Delighted you enjoyed the reading. Thank you very much. I trust you are in fine health, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Parkinsonspoet, What a fine response this is and I do thank you so very much, truly. Do take care now, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Bobby, So kind of you to read and respond, and a lovely response it is and so very much appreciated. All the best to you, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello AlexandratheLate, So happy you enjoy my stories, keeps an old man young - just a tad, that is - hahaha!. Thank you very much. Do take care now, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Karen, A slow bluesy one, this one, plenty of slide guitar. Thank you very much, most kind of you indeed. I trust you are well, Tony.

• grant hayes
    replied
    A masterfully told tale of done-him-wrong in the seething humidity; absolutely rife with rhyme, yet all of it serving the narrative, not itself. Bravo, Tony; you are a balladeer without peer.

Leave a comment:

• amenOra
    replied
    I enjoyed reading this, fun language, thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Parkinsonspoet
    replied
    Tony you are a consummate storyteller., but it is more than that structure. accent etc every aspect is consistant quality

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Del Boy
    replied
    Yes Tony yes! Each line exploding in rhyme. A symphony of poetry. An endless well flowing to it’s epic conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    I agree with Mooneyblack. Love your stories, the rhyme, the imagery, the flow. Well done poet!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X