With your gaudy makeup
    Flouncing zigzag about

In a whirl wind dither – then
    Stopping without warning

You take off cheap nylons
    & trick-stained panties

When you sit on my face
    I cannot breathe

I’ll be the first to comment. I’m most curious about your title, being painfully unread! Are you doing an Anxiety book? I love this poem and the ending is a good punch. I wrote a poem very similar to this called Hooker Angel. She was the Happy Hooker and my lover. Tricky. Pardon the pun.

Sister Greed, You are always willing to tackle the most "dicey" situations. John Berryman wrote his famous Dream Songs with #'s after them. His protagonist Henry often consorted with the inner city ilk of society and was fond of drink and women. John Berryman committed suicide by jumping off a bridge over the Mississippi in Minnesota.

Legend has it that he waved to a woman crossing the bridge during his fall. The # 13 was inserted to signify bad luck. I occasionally post poems that are a little bit too edgy for most folk.

For people who suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks not being able to breathe is a real terror. The hooker here is Anxiety herself and the man is overwhelmed by the sexual demands of the situation. Repost your poem!
      Last edited by Tanner; 11-30-2017, 11:37 AM.