Flowers dead
      rhythm wack
      Clock misread
      panic attack
      Dusk has fled
      train's off track
      Spring's ahead
      winter's back

This sums the morning up nicely Bobby! Although with the sun shining now - I'm pretending not to notice.

Comment

• Bobby Del Boy
      Bobby Del Boy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for engaging Paula. NY energy today was a roller coaster for some with the NY Marathon and the whole "fall back" phenom.

Lol

Comment

I like the way you use short lines, Bobby. You pack a lot of interest into the quickstep pace; I particularly like 'vitamin hack' and 'rhythm wack'.

Comment

grant hayes I thank you and noticed you are killing it (in a good way) with your analysis across the zone. A great way to end the week here in the Zone. Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Bobby, this is a fabulous poem!, especially for those with Seasonal Affective Disorder. I particularly love the lines
          energy lack
          Dark instead

Your tonic may help me get to sleep in a few minutes, with a smile in my brain.

Comment

Pleasant dreams Tanner!

Comment

Nice and sharp, Bobby! I haven’t set my car clock yet because I still like to think the darkness is later.

Comment

Bobby nicely done I enjoyed this made me smile- grant hayes be careful who you tell you like rhythm whack you might end up with bruises

Comment

Muttado1sb Parkinsonspoet thanks guys, glad you enjoyed.

Comment

I love this succinct delivery - so well executed, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X