But if you're lost in the forest

and see poison mushrooms

And then a large pretty tree

with lots of windows and rooms

You should turn back at once

if you don't want to die

Or get chopped into pieces

and baked into pie!

Tired of your routine busy schedule and want to take a break? Then plan your next vacation in Goa for a refreshing breeze.Cheapest flight from Goa to Delhi make it easy to explore this place at exceptionally cheap prices.

If you are a travel lover then you would truly love to visit the serene land of Goa. Delhi is another planned destination to visit. It is the third most populous land of India featuring immense beauty and charm. The availability of different flights readily makes you fly to both the delightful cities in great comfort.

Goa is amazing spot to chill out along with its awesome beaches. It's really easy to find accommodations there. If you want cheap flights in Goa, you can make a search online and obtain holiday packages without any travel agents.

So if you are planning to visit Goa then book cheap flights to Goa. Online booking of cheap flights takes a few minutes time only. In addition, you can also avail amazing deals on the booking of hotels, car rentals and various vacation packages in Goa.

There are many low-fare flights available for Goa from Delhi. After a little research on the internet, you can easily manage to book the cheapest flight that offers lowest air fares. Even if you have missed the advance bookings, you can get last minute airfare deals.

Goa is the smallest but wonderful state of India. It is a dream destination for everyone who loves traveling. It’s best place to go for everyone - young, old, children, newly-weds on their honeymoon etc. Each year large gathering of tourists from all over the world come to India for making their Goa journeys. Although Goa is widely known as a beach destination, it’s also known for its unique culture, tradition, history, monuments, forts, palaces, churches, temples, etc.

The cheapest Delhi to Goa flight and various other cities of India are available by online booking. Sale on Travel offers air tickets to India top destinations at extremely affordable rates as well as regular discounts and special deals. Trips to India will always continue to be the best choice for your Indian vacations.

Delhi To Goa Flight trip is delightful and it rejuvenates your heart and soul. Book the air tickets and enjoy a flight full of comforts and luxuries.

Comment

Rhymeboy - Great witch's brew of a story, well written with rhyme that holds the reader. Next time I see a tree in the forest with a red door and windows, I am OUTTA THERE, even if I'm not a kid or one of them is with me or I hear someone licking on a food plate! Yikes! Thanks for the poetic warning Rhymeboy. Namyh
      Last edited by Namyh; 09-12-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

You've got the tone of the folktale narrative just right, Rhymeboy. The only problem: I was so involved with your story, I wanted to find out how you escaped. I mean, normally one doesn't want a poem to be overly lengthy, but in this case, you've set up a tension to be resolved, so it seems kind of incomplete or prematurely tidied away, as it stands.

Comment

• Rhymeboy
        Rhymeboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you grant hayes! The narrator escapes merely because the witch did not detect him Luckily, she was so preoccupied with leaving and she left the tree before she could detect him

• Rhymeboy
        Rhymeboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol! I also have a poem called: "There Was A Young Girl Who lived in a Shoe" https://forum.rhymezone.com/forum/ma...ived-in-a-shoe
    Working...
    X