Blacks fought for civil rights
    It's now about gay rights
    Silent in the closet
    During the Civil Rights fight

No problem with gay people
    God said it's abomination
    Obama made it legal
    I guess it's Obama's nation

Mixed emotions pleased to see you back great points made early in poem but loses its waycompletely at the end whicch undermines its value. Shame

Comment

Parkinsonpoet....I'm ashamed of you for turning a blind eye to the truth....if this is a Christian nation like it proclaims then we'll never set LAWS going against GOD....nothing I said was incorrect.....remember my title POETICALLY CORRECT....thanks for your feedback even though I disagree with your comment
      Last edited by Poemahontas; 07-25-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Johntee
        Johntee commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this a tongue-in-cheek?
        God-fearing never did go well,
        and while it's waited
        where is hell?

Definitely not, I guess you're blind to the truth also but you and Parkinsonpoet must be running out of material because both of you titled your poems like mine Poetically Correct, let me asked both of you WHY? My mother told me imitation is the best form of flattery and I'm flattered lol

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
        Parkinsonspoet commented
        Editing a comment
        my poem was titled due to its content which was influenced by you but I am puzzled what gives you the idea that god disapproves of gay people. No I am not rhymetime

I admire how you stand up for your convictions poemahontas.

Comment

• Poemahontas
        Poemahontas commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I'm no actress but I see them everywhere...wolves in sheep clothing...I know how fake people can be so I never try to fit in.....I'd rather stand out.....thanks again AlexandratheLate

It seems to me that you are searching for something to be angry about. Please feel free to be angry with me. I am white, I am male, I am gay.
      What I am not is, out of material or blind to truth or interested in copying you.

Comment

Rhymetime, are you johntee or parkinsonpoet?? Anyways, who cares that you're gay white me, I sure don't, why are you so BUTT HURT.... I specifically called their names like I'm directly speaking to you...mad? You're the one butt hurt by me exercising my freedom of speech...my mother is white and my father is black so what about your whiteness again

Comment

So rhymetime has mutiple accounts...parkinsonpoet + john tee = rhymetime......you just exposed yourself with your comments, the truth always comes to the light.....I don't write to make friends, this is one of my talents that I'm sharing with the world free of charge and I will not entertain you haters hating on my poetry......take that bs elsewhere because I don't care if you give me a fake comment or like.....I do this for me and people who love the truth not some A holes who get butt hurt if you don't support their ideology, haters please stay away, I love crushing lies with the truth..

Comment

Poetically Correct

Comment

Being fake is the new real.......

Comment

Poemahontas I can asureyou I am neither rhymetime or Johntee but I thank you i take it as a compliment that you think I could be either of those. I think somebody reminded me here once God reserves the right to judge others it may even have been you.

Comment

Your own words "I think somebody reminded me here once God reserves the right to judge others it may even have been you" THEY WHY ARE YOU JUDGING ME, FOR ACKNOWLEDGING GODS WORDS.......I DON'T CONDONE OR CONDEMN HOMOSEXUALITY AND NOT ONCE HAVE I BASHED GAY PEOPLE.....SO TAKE THAT BS SOMEWHERE ELSE, I WILL NOT DEBATE FACTS......ONLY ACKNOWLEDGED THEM

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
                    Parkinsonspoet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where have i judged I ask question that you do not answer. you will not debate facts-we are told to use our talents fully. If these are gods truths wouldn't he expect everything done to explain them. Show me the facts show me the truth or are you hiding gods light under a bushel

If you're religious then I'll explain but if you're not let me know I'll still explain after your answer

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
                    Parkinsonspoet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe but am not very religious
                Working...
                X