Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She's back from the abyss (Writer's Block)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's back from the abyss (Writer's Block)

She's back and so is my family (I added in final line today and it fits perfectly. We're all back from the abyss!)

Her spirit speaks with rhythm and rhyme

inspired by what's on her mind.

The words are never hard to find

when she sees herself divine

No writers block no sense of time

all her senses are aligned

A thought or image perfectly designed

the writer's vision no longer blind

The task at hand has been assigned

the poet's thoughts no longer misaligned

She's found her soul she's redefined

her higher self no more confined

Now she can rest and peacefully unwind

another masterpiece she has signed

My family recovers one day at a time

Resiliency, love and support. What a beautiful poem Bobby my friend. Sending prayers your way to you and family.

Comment

Bobby I am relieved and pleased for you

Comment

AlexandratheLate Parkinsonspoet thank you both for your continued support. We have an awesome community here and I can say with confidence, our writing helps us all to heal and sustains through fire, floods and fear. Write it down and watch our troubles disappear.....

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
          Parkinsonspoet commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome community probably knows your value-you are pretty awesome too

Parkinsonspoet we all draw inspiration from each other with you holding a lofty position in the queue....

Comment

Fabulous news and fun poem. I love the way you end this verse of hope and courage.

Comment

We all rise and fall, some write and go on.Keep on keeping on BDB

Comment

Beautiful Bobby Del Boy !

Comment

Hello Bobby, And back you are indeed, in fine spirits and fine poetry, I may add. May you and your loved ones take each day at a time and happier the days with each new dawn. I wish you all the very, very best. Regards, Tony.

Comment

rhymetime The second Suz-zen Tony Grannell thank you all for your continued support and friendship. We will hopefully be back in our rebuilt home in 6 months. You/ I can all learn the powerful healing love of community and friends when you go through something like this. I and my family are happy we're alive and well. Tomorrow my middle daughter graduates from nursing school and she will be a RN committed to serving and healing others. Then on Saturday my youngest graduates with a four year degree and goes on to graduate school in the fall. No time to be sad when life goes on in beautiful fashion. Rise from the ashes and the floods, life made easier because of love!

Comment

• rhymetime
                    rhymetime commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You have a beautiful heart. My congratulations to both your children

An ember still burns, the most important ones that is. Here's hoping good luck shines down on you and yours. Not a poem of regret, we're all anticipating.

Comment

This just makes me smile - for you and yours, for us, in hope for all. Huge Rhymezone hugs and high-fives - so happy for your Bobby! And congrats to your daughters on their fine achievements.

Comment

divotRhymeLovingWriter your words and thoughts are most appreciated. Thank you so much for being there. That's what this life is all about!

Comment

rhymetime thank you friend.

Comment

Somehow I missed the news of the fire... so sorry for your loss, but am glad to know that you are all well. My prayers are with you and your family! Your poem is so encouraging, and has such a great message--thanks for sharing! I am inspired by your resilience in the face of such a difficult experience. I join in with the rest in expressing most heartfelt wishes for all the best.

Comment

Working...
                          X