Had hoped to fetch your hand
    From wherever it hid
    Know not where
    It disappeared to
    All is
    Unclear

As a poem I love this but hope it does not reflect how you feel in yourself

Comment

a beautiful write Tanner I like the form and the way the opening line leads poignantly to the last- clearly!

Comment

Pp and Suz-zen, Many thanks for your visit, read and comments. The form I must admit, Suz-zen, was greatly influenced by some of your beautiful and visually elegant poems. I am always learning.

Pp, you raise a good point about how I 'feel in myself' these days. The honest answer "I don't know" - I am trying to wind down my business commitments and spend more time on what I value - poetry, family and friend connections, and restoration of our century home and property.

Comment

Another lovely write - I always enjoy your poetry, Tanner! And I wish you a lot of luck with finding more time in your life for that which you value.

Comment

Yes Tanner great minds think alike - I had used dancing it's pirouettes in a poem I posted when I first joined here. I love the way you use language - just beautiful. 😊

Comment

AtL, I think our problem is that we "feel and think too deeply" and that we work out our feelings in poetry, which I believe is a highly therapeutic endeavour.

Comment

Working...
              X