In coolness
    They prosper
    Sunshine is where
    Our water is ample
    Mated Red Foxes
    Scented with herb moss
    Spying the clock tower
    Will hear the moon coming

Suz-zen, this poem is sheer Lunar-See! Can't wait for her arrival! Awesome pre-emptive strike!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you bobby Del Boy! April !!

Suzzen the title is dear to my heart - I also wrote a poem called 'Pink Moon' but quite different than yours. This is just lovely. Many likes!!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you AlexandratheLate. I would like to read yours. I was surprised that a friend of mine had never heard of the Pink Moon when I shared this with her. More power of poetry.

Pure perception here, Suz-zen. Exquisite. Perfect. Not enough Likes.

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you grant hayes. My ears are listening closely for arrival of this pretty moon.

this poem is fit for the occasion in the purest sense! what a beginning to the pink moon watch tonight

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you lunar glide. Also known as the egg moon- that moonlight didn't seem shine for me. Maybe tonight a yoke-like hue?! 😝

The opening line on this one grabbed me - "Come to the cathedral - of pink phlox in April" oh yes...and you just poured it on like thick honey from there! If it weren't down in the 30's again tonight it would make me want to sleep outside. Skies were cloudy earlier, perhaps they'll clear up to catch a glimpse tonight?

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, belated, RhymeLovingWriter for the kind words. Did you spy the full moon?

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately thick cloud cover hid our view. But we did get to see it the next night - still very beautiful!

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      It was incredible! My friend got a photo as it was rising with a pinkish hue. I will try to share it.

For you RhymeLovingWriter !

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh thank you Suz-zen! It's gorgeous!

So very peaceful. I want to wrap up in a soft blanket and listen to the rebirth of the earth

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a poem right there !! I like it !!!
Working...
X