smokey
    desire.

she was only one
    Blossoming
    in plain sight
    Crimson
    among the dandelions
    and you almost missed her.
    Last edited by Suz-zen; 03-30-2017, 09:27 AM. Reason: RLW was generous to correct my typo in the title :)

this is one extraordinary share Suz-zen! the connections you make are beautiful honest and subtle. The imagery is expansive but doesnt overwhelm or confuse the subject. Treasure this concept, it has bloomed true!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      THANK YOU! lunar glide! I had started this one around Christmas at the post office. A little thought struck me at that time. It was a picture in my head stayed with me until now. And I had to write it today. I appreciate your comments so very much!

Very evocative imagery here Suz-zen. I agree with lunar glide - you've made this one sing - in harmony! I like that it's got a kind of 'in-your-face' tone too - you almost missed her...

If you care to share the back-story - I'm interested!

Comment

Beautiful imagery Suzzen.

Comment

• Suz-zen
        Suz-zen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Alex!

Of such attention heaven is made.

Comment

Hello Suz-zen, And 'she', too, saw the dandelions as dandelions and not as weeds as many the poet might. To live with such awareness is to love living, the art of living as is the art of the geranium, the buzzing bees and this beautiful poem. A passing politeness in versed beauty. Very well done, indeed. Regards, Tony.

Comment

• Suz-zen
        Suz-zen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Tony Grannell. After writing this I read Wordsworth beautiful observation on Daffodils. It is one to be read aloud and researched as to how it came about.Then I heard on the news that the color 'daffodil' is being retired by Crayola crayons!!?!?!? ACK! the Horror!!
    Working...
    X