iglōō

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iglōō

her face is heavy and round;he is nowhere to be seen. i remember building them, and remember wanting to Experience a Night Encased In Ice. Would anyone find me there? the ice, see-through, or melting, or semi-opaque.
    when we teach we learn. there is the edge of the sky (do i always work in the snow;yes) and if we forget to make the word for 'chimney', surely it is a moment propitious for a cold fire;meaning bones)
    if we live together, many children. envision, then, mother earth unimpressed with us.
    'work harder for more' as if the word Work wasn't made of Her. no;vision,pearl,swine,darknight.
    to walk out of blackened ice that drips clean. in my mouth is some light, and though i cant feel my toes my heart is so warm!
    frosty draught, drunk in hale sky;no more heartbreak?

history will tell you that the dead will always draw more breath from those living.
    for, places of birdsky in the stream, your warp, waft. noxious unto sioux.
    her name, fish brain. his name, cold.
    water under the bridge.
    a warm spot inside my cold world;eskimo enjoy.
    for honey doesnt freeze. for bees dont bite.

for she whom by leaving the Sunlight Where it is, and has always been. There, i crime the detective. No murder.

too cold
    to
    want to
    move.

Not sure whether this prose rather than poetry

Particularly like this section
    history will tell you that the dead will always draw more breath from those living.
    for, places of birdsky in the stream, your warp, waft. noxious unto sioux.
    her name, fish brain. his name, cold.
    water under the bridge.
    a warm spot inside my cold world;eskimo enjoy.
    for honey doesnt freeze.for bees don' bite

Comment

Working...
    X