• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Hire Someone

When I am mad, I hate everyone!
    'Can’t help it, what a big annoyance!
    Holding anger, no fun for one.
    I’d rather hold it or might hurt someone!

Since, I can’t wish ill-will to one—
    Instead, maybe—I’ll hire someone.
    I’ll just hire someone to 'swipe' me out,
    So I’ll not know when I go out.

Then, people will wonder—
    It is something to ponder!
    But wait— he has to be a good shooter—
    Otherwise, I might be back off my rocker!

Last edited by imrogue; 01-11-2017, 02:12 PM.

This is a canon ball, Cowards kill innocent people. Hang on till the end. All will be washed.

Comment

• imrogue
      imrogue commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for reading the seond and for commenting!

imrogue can't help my self. What inspired this?

Comment

• imrogue
      imrogue commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a rage talk. Fight or flight reaction to built up anger from past traumas and emotional pain. Rage. something not normally brought up in conversations even though all people are wired with it.
      Last edited by imrogue; 01-09-2017, 07:11 AM.

I was thinking as I read it - this is a high level of frustration speaking! Hoping things are better now.

Comment

• imrogue
      imrogue commented
      Editing a comment
      RLW this was from a rage talk as I commented above... a conversation with another person/poet how some people would deal with rage/anger. It has a definitely degrre of lunacy in it. BTW RLW thanks for reading and for expressed concern! 😊
      Last edited by imrogue; 01-10-2017, 09:54 AM.

Where I come from it's called having a rant rather than do damage with the tongue, pen or fists. We all feel that way at times so better to vent - nice one

Comment

• imrogue
      imrogue commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for reading and commenting!

Hello imrogue, A tumultious offering from a storm within. Well as long as you didn't kick the dog, no harm done. Without rage life would be boring, charging the batteries, as it were. An electric verse and most enjoyable. Well done. Have a glass of wine and a deep sigh, works wonders. Regards, Tony.

Comment

• imrogue
      imrogue commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Tony! lol.. No animal harmed in the process! lol Thanks for reading and taking the time for generous comments. :-) Jersey Red wine ready! lol

imrogue i love this! A perfect write for anger that is held in ... i can relate as a self-professed 'nice' person that was taught that anger and expressing anger was not OK... or safe! I like the fantasy 'hire someone'- i could have written this! wish i had!! nicely done! When i hate everyone i know that i am angry and need to swipe myself out! Like a child that needs a time out!

Comment

Imrogue Anger holds much scope for poetry There can be a contrast between the dumbness of its expressin and the perception of its cause. Its response can be random although its source rarely is. Anger is within all of us
      Last edited by Parkinsonspoet; 01-11-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• imrogue
        imrogue commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for reading and commenting Pp!

Thanks for reading, liking and taking time to comment Suz-zen ! You're right on point! 👍🏼👍🏼 😊

Comment

Delightful. As I considered the title my first thoughts were of hit men and prostitutes. Having read i wonder if first impressions might be right. Kill 'em or fuck 'em as long as it can't be traced back to me

Comment

• imrogue
          imrogue commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for reading rhymetime and for commenting! :-) A raging call for help of a lunatic person! lol ... warning: DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME!!
      Working...
      X