That infinitesimal point
    Where everything
    Was congregated
    Before great commotion

It is beyond our paltry thought
    To fathom how
    We were once all housed
    In nothingness

Yet we still keep trying to explain it! Humanity is ever hopeful, if in this example alone. You take vast ideas and condense them into short, beautiful poetry Tanner.

Comment

RLW, You are right! Thank you for your comments. As you well know, Tanner has a special fascination with the mystery of creation and the history of the universe in which we dwell.
      Best wishes to you and your family for 2017! I know you have a very busy life and still manage to be incredibly active on and supportive to members of the Zone.

Comment

We came from nothing, and to nothing we'll return. Much more poetically said by you, Tanner!

Comment

M1sb, I could have saved words, and just said what you said!

Comment

• Muttado1sb
            Muttado1sb commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, but then it wouldn't have been as good as it is, Tanner!

wow tanner. higgs boson ocean. housed in nothingness. this is deep. what gets me is not comprehension but wonder. the need to dance in darkness while well aware we can't see.

Comment

Lg, Well put! The poet if she or he is any good must approach the universe with great passion, fervent humility, and and a high degree of wonderment. As I often remind myself, no one knows what the f**k is going on! Best wishes to you and your family for 2017. I predict your poetic brilliance will still be exploring the galaxies and beyond.
            Last edited by Tanner; 12-31-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X