• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bride and groom - haiku

wedding vows spoken
    forever like this, my love?

old couples giggle

Oh my goodness - this makes me smile and smile. WE HAVE DONE THIS! I'm so thankful to be able to say so. Thanks Suz-zen.

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      I did this with a whole bunch of 'seasoned couples' at a wedding in Aug. This lovely couple wrote their own vows....as a friend of mine used to say....' so full of hope' lol!! I wish them the best! And they just may be like you and your husband! the forever happily ever after!! I hope so!!

I am still reading Anna Karenina. While Levin and Kitty honeymoon, they have great difficulty adjusting to the realities of marriage. In essence, the honeymoon is over pretty much over when it starts!

I read this as a senryu, but in any case, it is precious!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha!! you know this is senryu!! Not Nature! Human Foible!! OOPSIE!! @MHenry,
      I , like Kitty and Levin had my uh oh on my honeymoon as well!!! Decades ago but recall like yesterday!

Hello Suz-zen, Giggling vows taken in bliss. Divine merriment wrapped in love. Excellent! Regards, Tony.

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      It is good to laugh!! Thank you Tony!!!

The sense of hope at the beginning is still lovely to see even if we know they have a lot to learn. Made me smile, Suz-zen!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      it warmed my heart!! I wrote a much longer poem after the wedding... decided to put it in the 'vault' for now. Hope Faith Love... I am still a believer.
      Thank you M!!
Working...
X