Leave a comment:

• DWAYNE
    replied
    I second that!

Hilariously, MHenry!

Leave a comment:

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    We can squash them easily - they should be afraid of us, but instead, we are afraid of them. Another one of God's cruel, and very funny, jokes! Thanks, Ts!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    I think you are right, Tony, they think they hit the mother lode. I'm gonna feast for years on this beast! Yeah!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Mutaddo, Fodder is the stuff of poetry, that is for sure!

• The second
    replied
    Thank You! Cant sleep well as it is! Shivers, Sincerely your Arachnophobic Friend. The second! Especially with the cold coming. they want to crawl into the warmth of my bed. There is no stopping them!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tony Grannell
    replied
    Hello MHenry, Fear they not giants, as they must surely behold us or is it that they see us as banquets, especially those skeeters. I can tolerate most but not those blood suckers. A very well rounded poem and expressed with much gusto and zestfully swatted. Fine poetry indeed. Regards, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    All creatures great and small are fodder for MHenry's poetry. A fun read!

Leave a comment:

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    I hope President elect Trump will make a no-bite, no skin-vaults treaty with these scoundrels! Thanks for the time, rt!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    I had a black widow on my car door the other day, and I was all ashudder! I tried to flip it away and it disappeared in my hair or down my back, I was sure. I finally found it hiding in a little crevice where I then summarily dispatched it to the nearest spider cemetery. Double shudder...! Thanks for the look and comment, doc!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, grant. That ought to get some rhymists thinking about how to use epidermis in their own work, as the word is terribly under-represented in poetry!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I have included mosquitoes, gnats, roaches, and spiders in more than one poem! They don't seem to be bothered by the words unless they are on a rolled-up newspaper, though! Thanks for your unwavering support and encouragement, Suz-zen!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Hiking is another thing I avoid, due to mountain lions, ticks, snakes, poison ivy, etc... I guess I am real stay at home type! Thanks for the visit, BDB!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Praying mantises are very cool looking. I would rather photograph them, than swat them. Thanks for the visit, Bry!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    It is because of those little buggers, I never wear shorts and rarely eat outside! Thanks for the support, RLW!
Working...
X