Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Suz-zen! Thank you so much for your enthusiastic response!
    It is always nice to see you in the Zone!

• The second
    replied
    I read this yesterday but had to much vodka in me to respond. Forgive me father Henry for I have sinned. Its just nonstop isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Suz-zen
    replied
    Delicious!! MHenry !! Let's hear it for Father Murphy and Brother John!!
    Shared a spot or two of rum
    When in traipsed Sister Mary
    With a bandage on her thumb

LOVE it!!

Leave a comment:

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank for the visit, doc. I appreciate it. I might have a bottle of brandy somewhere...

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Hi,divot, Good to see you. Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    You are always welcome, Pp. We could use a good sense of humor in the cloister! Thanks for dropping by!

• docstorm
    replied
    I don't like rum, but what you served up here was very tasty. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• divot
    replied
    Share the wine and dig that girl. Rum raisin cake I thought they'd make but then you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Parkinsonspoet
    replied
    Habitual violation no-habitual celebration yes-I would join you for a spot of rum

Leave a comment:

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the support, RLW. The janitor will know what to do. I doubt this is the first time for the guys, at least.

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the look, Grant, Sensei. I never know where things are going to end up when I start writing, but I never thought for a moment I would have Sister Mary violated in her habit (or out)!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, lg. Here we come a wassailing!

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Bobby! The more thumbs in the rum, the merrier!

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    You do know how to turn out a frolic MHenry, but I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be the sacristan for early morning Mass to discover such a sight! It's good to laugh at ourselves once in awhile, lest we take ourselves too seriously - and you've made allowance for that here.

Leave a comment:

• grant hayes
    replied
    Oh dear, I thought we were heading for some kind of lurid threesome there, MHenry, but the jollity stayed PG. This made me want to drink rum and pass out in the sacristy too. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X