• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Del Boy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Tony!

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello rhyme time, Great to hear from you and I do thank you so very much for reading and responding. You are happy, I do hope, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello imrogue, Beyond the surface indeed - terrible truths. Once again, I do thank you. Regards, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Bobby, Great to hear from you and that you are on a high, is a fine place to be and none more deserving than you. I do hope you are in fine fettle, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello lunar glide, I do thank you for the kudos, most kind of you indeed. Do take care now, Tony.

• Tony Grannell
    commented on 's reply
    Hello imrogue, I do thank you very much and hope you are in fine health and happy. Regards, Tony.

• rhymetime
    replied
    I can add nothing to what has been said except my humble praise for your consistent talent. You never disappoint

Leave a comment:

• imrogue
    replied
    ...unimaginable things beyond the surface...
    'twas always thus, the ways of man...

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Del Boy
    replied
    Tony Grannell I have been out to lunch and just read your poem, most of the comments, and to find Anotolly's gracious reference to one of my poems amidst this forum of superstar poets has lifted me to the highest place emotionally. What an honor to be able to see eye to eye with you, Anatolly and all the above poets. Great poem indeed!!!
    Last edited by Bobby Del Boy; 12-30-2016, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lunar glide
    replied
    I admire the wordplay and style! you have conjured some potent phrases. kudos

Leave a comment:

• imrogue
    replied
    Well said Tony!

Leave a comment:

• Tony Grannell
    replied
    Hello Anatoliy, You are a traveling man, to travel is the motions of wisdom. I have no doubt that if one looks into the darkness for light, it will be found, for is not the process of looking for light, light itself - like lighting a candle, even to question the dark is light as I hope this poem is, to state the dark, as it were, is light. You are always very kind when responding to my poems, it gives me great inspiration and enthuses my spirit to soldier on. For this I do thank you so very much. Regards, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Grannell
    replied
    Hello divot, A wonderful reply - the aperture in the lie where the truth peeps through. Thank you very much, most kind of you. Regards, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Grannell
    replied
    Hello MHenry, I think it all stems from the many forms of hate, manifested in power, greed and fanaticism. As you say, not much room for us all if there're allowed to thrive. Thank you very much for your fine response. Regards, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Grannell
    replied
    Hello Parkinsonspoet, You are correct, this poem is only one side of the tale. One could write tomes on the greatness of man, without hope we have nothing. In history good has always prevailed over bad, to paraphrase, Gandhi; albeit pity the cost. So decent of you to reply and I do thank you. Regards, Tony.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X