No announcement yet.

'Twas Always Thus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello divot, A wonderful reply - the aperture in the lie where the truth peeps through. Thank you very much, most kind of you. Regards, Tony.

Comment

Hello Anatoliy, You are a traveling man, to travel is the motions of wisdom. I have no doubt that if one looks into the darkness for light, it will be found, for is not the process of looking for light, light itself - like lighting a candle, even to question the dark is light as I hope this poem is, to state the dark, as it were, is light. You are always very kind when responding to my poems, it gives me great inspiration and enthuses my spirit to soldier on. For this I do thank you so very much. Regards, Tony.

Comment

Well said Tony!

Comment

• Tony Grannell
          Tony Grannell commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello imrogue, I do thank you very much and hope you are in fine health and happy. Regards, Tony.

I admire the wordplay and style! you have conjured some potent phrases. kudos

Comment

• Tony Grannell
          Tony Grannell commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello lunar glide, I do thank you for the kudos, most kind of you indeed. Do take care now, Tony.

Tony Grannell I have been out to lunch and just read your poem, most of the comments, and to find Anotolly's gracious reference to one of my poems amidst this forum of superstar poets has lifted me to the highest place emotionally. What an honor to be able to see eye to eye with you, Anatolly and all the above poets. Great poem indeed!!!
        Last edited by Bobby Del Boy; 12-30-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Tony Grannell
          Tony Grannell commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Bobby, Great to hear from you and that you are on a high, is a fine place to be and none more deserving than you. I do hope you are in fine fettle, Tony.

• Bobby Del Boy
          Bobby Del Boy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Tony!

...unimaginable things beyond the surface...
        'twas always thus, the ways of man...

Comment

• Tony Grannell
          Tony Grannell commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello imrogue, Beyond the surface indeed - terrible truths. Once again, I do thank you. Regards, Tony.

I can add nothing to what has been said except my humble praise for your consistent talent. You never disappoint

Comment

• Tony Grannell
          Tony Grannell commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello rhyme time, Great to hear from you and I do thank you so very much for reading and responding. You are happy, I do hope, Tony.
      Working...
      X