not her idol
    Accommodation;
    not her friend
    breathless windows watch her footsteps
    taken firmly, rootless bare.

Emptied vessel; pure and open
    Lighter goodness
    fills her air.

Suz-zen, I love the abrupt clipped phrases in this poem. You are definitely on a creative roll! Keep at it, Woman!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for reading and continued supportive words Tanner.

Seems like a take no prisoners snapback from some slight of old. This woman is newly free and takes what she wants! This is a recurring theme of yours, this bold and reckless woman! Love it, Suz-zen!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      ...and trying to rhyme some too!
      thank you MHenry for reading and interpreting carefully. You and your feedback is dearly appreciated!

oh my goodness! have you grown feathers ? you are flying

Comment

hahaha! No feather i can see, unless they are molting and so i can grow into something better! thank you lunar glide Appreciate it !!

Comment

I love this Suz-zen! The opening stanza wields an exotic visual, and the emancipation of the second, followed by the lightness of the final parting words leave my heart feeling joy and hope, not only for the author, but for myself. Outstanding!

Comment

Suz-zen, I'm afraid you're about to leave the solar system and approach light speed with your brilliance. You have a level of internal craftsmanship in your poetic endeavours that is truly remarkable. I want to hitch a ride on whatever space ship you are commanding!

Comment

• Suz-zen
          Suz-zen commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Tanner! I did not see this kind post before. How lovely of you! C'mon!! Ride along!

I love this Suz-zen! The first stanza's got me mesmerized and the powerfull imagery turns this well crafted poem into a beautiful piece of art.
        I'd love to hitch too, but I reckon you've already reached outer space by now... closing in on the planet Poesis? What's it look like? U born there?

Comment

• Suz-zen
          Suz-zen commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much!!There is room for you too Pyro Though you may have found and need to navigate to our next planet Poesis!!! I had to look this up! THANK YOU! i think i had read this years ago.... had all but forgotten.... i am working on a piece now with Delos and Titans!! We are certainly going in the same direction ... again thank you!
      Working...
      X