Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suz-zen
    commented on 's reply
    the bits of 'nothing' is what makes a lifetime, if only we would stop to see that... and so poetically you did just [email protected] 1sb! I applaud your skills.

• Muttado1sb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, lunar glide! It wasn't effortless, though. Getting enough of the right words to carry the story at the right speed took concentration as it tried to finish itself way too quickly.

• Muttado1sb
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, DWAYNE! I had to keep slowing myself down as I wrote it because it tried to spill out.

• lunar glide
    replied
    you pulled this off effortlessly!

Leave a comment:

• DWAYNE
    replied
    The style and pace of this poem, accentuates its content.

Very well done!

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    commented on 's reply
    Good job using the ending, too. ;-)

• Muttado1sb
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Bobby! I know my reading is mostly of things here these days.

• Muttado1sb
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, RLW. And you're welcome. I hope it helps you wind down.

• Muttado1sb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, MH. I'm glad you found it something. By nothing I meant using a poem to describe a passive activity, so ''romp'' is an interesting choice of descriptors. :-)

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    This is quite relaxing to peruse Muttado1sb. I think I'm going to reread it tonight when I am wanting to wind down because it has a calming effect on my spirit. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• MHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Read your own work, two birds killed!

• Bobby Del Boy
    replied
    A great capture of the book reading process. Sometimes more difficult for those of us who enjoy writing too. Whet do I do, read or write? Hmmmm????

Leave a comment:

• MHenry
    replied
    Some of the best things are made of nothing, Muttado1sb. But this isn't nothing! It's definitely something. A four syllable romp from here to there! Nicely done! A fun read indeed (ha'sonnet ending...taken!)

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Suz-zen. Going for a little calming by trying to make a bit of nothing into a poem.

• Suz-zen
    replied
    lovely lovely Muttado1sb no zooming no crawling... nice pace throughout!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X