The Sun Refuses to Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun Refuses to Shine

Last edited by Sumyanna; 07-17-2016, 08:30 AM.

Eloquent. Vivid.

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DWAYNE. Highly appreciate it.

Very beautiful and honest imagery here - this can touch so many souls. Thank you Sumyanna!

Comment

have missed your voice and this type of fresh and clean writing

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Why thank you lunar glide Sometimes I have to refuel the engine. Getting outside, hiking, taking photographs, breathing fresh air - they all give life to what I write :-) So glad to be back. Thank you so much for your comments.

This appears to be a painful image of depression. The verse is so perfectly put together and presented.

thank you

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      True rhymetime Sometimes life knocks you down - but you always rise up. There is sadness in the world at present. You can almost find it anywhere you look. However, what you do with those feelings is most important. I feel them - I write them, I move on. I know that others do feel this way all the time and I cannot even imagine how hard it must be. Writing is what keeps me sane because I get to do something constructive with those feelings. Or, at least, I hope so :-)

Well-written expression of depression, Sumyanna!

Comment

But I love how you talk about your re fueling and that is anything but depressing. I get it and you Sumyanna. Always have!

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Bobby Del Boy It is hard, because I know many people that don't feel as deeply and I am often misunderstood. I do that and I have no idea why - but I guess it is the writer side of me. I absorb emotion, feel it deep - turn it around in my fingers, examine it (sometimes with tears, but that's okay) and then, with hope - I move on to brighter things. Thank you so much for your comments - it means so much.

Wow, Sumyanna. A beautiful poem about a sad subject. Wonderful!

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Muttado1sb It is sad to think some feel that way often. I cling to hope just as importantly as I do oxygen. Some people hate me for it, but it keeps me alive :-)

Without hope there would be no reason left to live. Beautifully expressions Sumyanna.

Comment

Working...
X