game if you
    must; with rule defined
    by open heart beyond past
    expectations; limits gnawed away by will
    chosen freely; look to wooden plank blinding
    eye, never others’ sliver; sacrifice no other soul
    controlled no longer by narratives feeding insipient macabre games

©RhymeLovingWriter 2016

Wow, new territory for you, RLW, combining the nonet, reverse nonet, with your own unique form of Dwaynisms! A magical write! Impressive!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks MHenry. I've not tried the nonet and reverse for awhile but Grant inspired me to return. One day I hope we, as people, will break beyond the plans of those who like controlling the hate game - and exercise our free will in peace (although most would call me an idealist to think that exercising our free will could lead to anything peaceful). That's the romantic - hope full - which resides in my heart. Thanks for the look and the like!

Just, wow. This must have taken so much time. And to have such deep meaning! Love it, RLW. I envy your brain.

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Oh DV - you've got some pretty impressive grey matter yourself. It did take some arranging and re-arranging to make the word count, but it wasn't too bad. Most of the words were in my brain from a dialogue I've been running with others on FB today.

• Darthvader
      Darthvader commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, well, you did well.

This is a bold creation, Rhymist, with a kind of conceptual-sonic barrage which I, personally, find exhilarating to read. I am unsure what your intention is with inspient in the first and last lines. Did you mean incipient - that is, 'developing' or 'emergent' - which would make most sense to me; or did you really mean insipient, which is a very old fashioned alternative to 'insipid'?

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      You know, it's interesting Grant - I didn't even know of the two words - incipient/insipient - before reading your comment. I was feeling a bit disgusted with the news coverage of events of the day and am tired indeed of them trying to feed scripted non-starters assigning ends with which I don't agree. So I guess I meant the alternative to insipid - but now that I know there is a homophone - I like it as well. Learning all the time in this little corner of the zone.

RhymeLovingWriter Applause!! Terrific on many levels. The hopeful, idealist in me relates to this and the hate that seems to pouring out all over the place needs to be addressed. I like what you did here.

Comment

Working...
X